Martin Cranie (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Played in Barnsley's back 4 today. How did he play? Barnsley fans don't rate him at all.

ccfc92

He's a better CB than he is RB.

He's the first RB Adams has loved playing against all season! Skinned him every time.

wasn't there so couldn't say. despite playing at a higher level, this will be team number 2 he's been relegated with (unless he was before CCFC), not a great CV

ohitsaidwalker king power

I thought Adams really excelled against him in the second half once Barton on and Moose up front... Adams must have done him 3/4 times all hands down.

LJC_CCFC

Kept the moose and Adams quiet for 70 minutes, then when Barnsley went to 4-4-2 and opened up he was opened up time after time as was their whole backline

Gint11

Off topic but Blair Adams is looking a player don't you think? Excellent going forward too

im-confused

I never rated him. I don't get why people thought he was such a good defender. He just used to run along side his man and not make a tackle.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I always liked Cranie, different sort of player to, say, Keogh. Not bad on the ball and in the air for his height, just wished he had a bit more bite to his game at times.

covboy9

cranie was a big reason we went down, remember him having a shocker at palace, when king and jukebox fluffed 100 chances

Users who are viewing this thread