Mars Bars Anyone (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Had few things chucked at me at away games but the first time I've had a Mars bar. Stupid juvenile Oldham fans glad the stewards sorted them out.. Eventually. Guess we got our own back in the with 3 points.

Nonleagueherewecome

Tsk, a few naughty kids? Well we should therefore damn them to hell for all eternity, they're a horrid little club..:whistle:

Danceswithhorses

At least if someone throw a mars bar at you, its a good hearty snack if your reactions are quick enough and you catch it.
Miles better than a brick ;)

Nick

Administrator
Were they full on wrapped up mars bars? They must be made of money, they are like 45p each aren't they now?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't cost anything if your quick enough!! :whistle:

sky_blue_up_north

Fully wrapped... muppets

singers_pore

I remember watching City at Spurs when some city fan threw a Mars bar at Gazza. He picked it up and ate half of it - wrapper and all.:):)

Otis

Shows how daft he is then doesn't it, because I carefully moulded that turd into a Mars bar shape and put it into an empty wrapper and he obviously couldn't tell the difference.

singers_pore

I believe Gazza has a similar story where he got his mate Jimmy 5 bellies to eat a turd mince pie. Only I think his story is a bit more believable than yours, Otis.;)

Users who are viewing this thread