Marosi (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

When does Lee Camp’s short term contract end? he might be gone before the Reading game if Marosi is available.

D

Deleted member 2477

From the moment marosi got injured there has been constant negativity from some to Wilson to the point of writing him off before he had even kicked a ball. He has made two mistakes that I can think of and given a penalty away. Nothing worst than Marosi previously. For me Wilson seems better and more comfortable with playing the ball out from the back and is happy to kick it when it requires unlike Marosi who always seems to want to take that extra touch when the defender is bearing down and has been caught out several times doing so.

i dont think there is much between them and dont get the constant comments of some that think Marosi should get his place back straight away and all will be good. the defence has been more solid since Wilson came in

Last edited by a moderator:

TomRad85

From the moment marosi got injured there has been constant negativity from some to Wilson to the point of writing him off before he had even kicked a ball. He has made two mistakes that I can think of and given a penalty away. Nothing worst than Marosi previously. For me Wilson seems better and more comfortable with playing the ball out from the back and is happy to kick it when it requires unlike Marosi who always seems to want to take that extra touch when the defender is bearing down and has been caught out several times doing so.

i dont think there is much between them and dont get the constant comments of some that think Marosi should get his place back straight away and all will be food. the defence has been more solid since Wilson came in
Robins actively went more defensive the very game Marosi got injured, a very dull but important win. As FP says, its in spite of Wilson not because of. Change in tactics and a drop in the quality of the opposition are the reasons why.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

i have a question for every sky blue fan right now would you rather an in form fit player or a really good unfit player I know I would prefer the in form fit player which at the moment is Wilson (I know in form may be a bit far fetched but he has done well)

How is he in form he’s just not been a rank amateur

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I can thanks but if you’re conceding that he just hasn’t been as awful as anticipated and that he isn’t really in form there’s no argument for keeping him ahead of Marosi when the latter is fit
So you would rather a non match sharp goalkeeper who has conceded more goals than a match sharp goalkeeper who has conceded less goals until Wilson has a shocker I wouldn’t drop him

Hobo

Wilson didn't deserve the slagging off he got before even playing. He has done well. But for me it would be Marosi all day long, even though at this level his distribution could be weak and put us under pressure. I feel that aspect could
be adjusted and improved upon.

CJ_covblaze

Marosi is the better all round keeper but the gap isn’t as big as I was expecting. Wilson has looked more than up to the task recently and is better with his feet. Marosi needs to earn his way back in.

Brighton Sky Blue

So you would rather a non match sharp goalkeeper who has conceded more goals than a match sharp goalkeeper who has conceded less goals until Wilson has a shocker I wouldn’t drop him

He will be brought back to sharpness in reserve games first and is clearly the better keeper.

johnwillomagic

I think Marosi in reality is a few weeks away from starting he will be eased back in very gently and rightfully so after that nasty injury.
Starting with playing the u-23 game next week.

I think Wison starts certainly for the next few games and then when MR views Marosi as being championship match fit MR has a decision to make.

Wilson has done very well imo I was one to say don't write him off before he plays and he has not let me down with that viewpoint.

i think in the long run Marosi will get the shirt back though this season.

Users who are viewing this thread