Marosi and penalties (1 Viewer)

Kilclines curly mullet

Of course the majority of penalties go in but Marosi doesn’t seem to even get close to them...do you at some point have to query the preparation ?

Tommo1993

This is just like blaming Godden for missing the chances not presented to him. So, so, so, SO much easier to score a pen than to save one. Wonder how pissed off he is at having to face one every week.

Legia Sky Blue

Not gonna criticise Marosi for not saving penalties but i do need to see Watford's 1st goal again. After their lad had beaten McCallum and got to the byline I thought he crossed it close enough for Marosi to dive out and collect the cross. Marosi was positioned at his near post in the perfect position to do that, and given that cross was the only really option open I was surprised Marosi wasn't in a position to anticipate that, rather than stand helplessly on his line.

Magwitch

Not a lot wrong with Marosi imo he’s a safe pair of hands and capable of making good and crucial saves, if we need to look at a back up other than Wilson and in fairness to him hasn’t had much chance to show what he can do, then it should be youngster Tom Billson he’s old enough now to make his mark,
we have more important things on our plate at the moment than our goalkeeper.

Users who are viewing this thread