Marlon's reception on saturday (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Does anybody think he'll get cheered? to be honest i think there was more to him leaving than sisu want to let on,
oh well he's gone, but we'll miss him like hell,i personally won't boo the lad...ill sing though!

cheryl coles a stunner,she wears a red gstring,and when she goes out clubbing,she hides from marlon king haha

WillenhallSkyBlues

I see what you've done there, you've got tottenham hotspurs song and changed 'sucks off' to hides and 'ledley' to marlon

must have taken you ages

ccfcrob

He tells lies marlon he tells lies ....... Nobody would have a problem with. Him if he kept his mouth shut but saying your gonna stay then going 2 days later is a joke we all knew he was using us to get a bigger club but if he said nothing he goes and we thank him for his effort, he's a lying bastard he's gonna got slaughtered on saturday

Gray

i would keep as quiet as possible if i were you lot because the more you boo/jeer/sing songs at him the more he'll score

don't say i didn't warn you

kg82

i would keep as quiet as possible if i were you lot because the more you boo/jeer/sing songs at him the more he'll score

don't say i didn't warn you

Agreed! I won't jeer him mainly for that reason!

Walking Bird

Don't know what to do. Accept the story of a convicted sex offender or accept the story of a bunch of loons Ie Delieu, Brody & Co !:thinking about:

skybluemole

Better off giving him a good reception in my opinion ,getting on past players backs always give them more determination to get one over on you.

valiant15

He chose to join a club that put there money where there mouths were,i don't think we even offered him a contract,the extreme cost cutting in the summer backs that up. I've got no axe to grind with marlon.

Benkilby1

No gonna boo him not gonna cheer him he scored goals but a player can't play for a team forever he has to leave some time so get over him

Chipfat

I would not give him a bad reception, i enjoyed watching him play, in fact has was one of a few with prem quality we have seen in a few years at the Ricoh... I also dont see why he would get it any more shit than any other ground he goes too. He had a decision to make play top end Championship, Europe and chance to play prem again or stay with at a club in the same finacial position but with a completly different plan and ambition... Fair play to him as for me it was hardly a hard decision and i cant see anyone on here making a different one... As for morals and loyalty,, he owes us nothing as these aspect do not apply to modern day footballer or modern day football..

So Don't boo him , don't clap him let him play and hope he walks away from the ricoh with no points!!!! that will be a better feeling than any booing will ever give anyone in sky blue

ICHAN

Problem is any player who's decent,if they are not playing for the top club's, know they can get more money (agents know) else where, and so there's no chance of them sticking around at a club for more than a couple of years, that's the problem, and any half decent young players are quickly signed up by the bigger club's, before their full potential, money wise, for the club who trained them up and educated them get to reap the benefits

kepit 2 yusen

I cant see him getting a quiet reception from Sky Blues fans and dont think he deserves it. He went for more money, fair enough, but the way he did it left a lot of bad feeling behind him. Thats how this low life conducts his life. I don't think we should be scared that he might play better if we say what we feel. The problem at our club is that we show too many teams too much respect and look where it has got us !

ajsccfc

Scholes and Neville alongside Giggs if you're talking one-club men. Carragher alongside Gerrard, Terry at Chelsea etc.

Tends to be that they don't leave if they're already at a prominent club, Le Tiss is the only player I can think of who stayed with a team despite interest from higher-ups.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Scholes and Neville alongside Giggs if you're talking one-club men. Carragher alongside Gerrard, Terry at Chelsea etc.

Tends to be that they don't leave if they're already at a prominent club, Le Tiss is the only player I can think of who stayed with a team despite interest from higher-ups.
Not a one man club but Shearer reportedly turned down Man UTD to play for Newcastle in 96.

PVA

I'm pretty confident he won't play.

He mysteriously didn't play away at hull or Middleborough last season despite playing the games before and after those...

mrtrench

Marlon King can stick it up his arse and fuck off whilst he's doing it.

Mr pot

I won't boo him, I applauded him last season but loads of thik fuks will give him shit all game. It will get very tedious.

rob9872

Scholes supports Oldham and Neville is Bury. Shearer didn't turn down United for anything other than money from what I read. He was a Newcastle fan but only jumped ship at the last minute when they came in with more money.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
All King has done is improve his position as a football player. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that, so why boo the bloke? I improved my time whilst working. Moved up through the years, but wasn't booed when I walked around my staff! (unless it was silent! :thinking about:)

Grendel

All King has done is improve his position as a football player. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that, so why boo the bloke? I improved my time whilst working. Moved up through the years, but wasn't booed when I walked around my staff! (unless it was silent! :thinking about:)

Of course you are right and people are hypocrites. Any head hunter from a rival firm in any industry that offers a better salary will leave. On king I am a hypocrite as I was not happy with the signing but ultimately he kept the club on the division. Despite all the posts on here about thorn, sisu, weak squads etc. the fact is if he had been an ever present in this current team then we would almost certainly avoid the drop.

shanethbcfc

Does anybody think he'll get cheered? to be honest i think there was more to him leaving than sisu want to let on,
oh well he's gone, but we'll miss him like hell,i personally won't boo the lad...ill sing though!

cheryl coles a stunner,she wears a red gstring,and when she goes out clubbing,she hides from marlon king haha

So you're going to sing a song that Blues sing?

Users who are viewing this thread