Marlon King... (1 Viewer)

Skybluestu82

Also ThisManHere, you really are quite aggressive and quick with the insults, what's the matter, still mad at the world because God chose to give you a tiny cock??

Grendel

Bell Green? Is that a big out of town shopping centre? Sounds like a posh place.

Bit like Wood End. I had some visitors to work who saw a sign to the place and assumed it must be a leafy suburb.

Grendel

Grendel you've never heard of Farmfoods!? There's one in Bell Green.

I'm beginning to get the impression it's more Aldi than Waitrose. I'm out.

CODY!!!

Marlon scored 12 times for us - i think McGoldrick will piss that if he keeps this form up, would he be classed as one of our best for a while then?

On another note id take King back in a heartbeat.

Astute

If I was to put down my best 11 since we got relegated from the Prem Marlon would be in it. Great first touch, effort, power and a good finisher. But from before then he wouldn't get anywhere near the top 20. Good player but not a great player. It is just the lack of good players we have had in the last 10 years or so which makes him look better. Could certainly do with a player like him now, although he looks well past his best now.

lordsummerisle

I'd have Best and John up front instead of King myself.

Though we haven't really been blessed with a huge amount of good strikers since relegation, only others really worth mentioning are Adebola, and Mifsud, and would possibly have those on the wing.

superskyblue

I'd have Best and John up front instead of King myself.

Though we haven't really been blessed with a huge amount of good strikers since relegation, only others really worth mentioning are Adebola, and Mifsud, and would possibly have those on the wing.

Adebola on the wing.. eff me, glad you aren't our manager

Skybluestu82

I would say MK was one of the best since relegation from the prem but do think that Astute is on the money, that the sad state of affairs is that we've had very few players of any class since prem days so it makes MK look a lot better.

It's like if you have plain digestive biscuits every day for 8 years and then someone comes along and gives you a jammy dodger, you'd think it was the best bloody biscuit that ever was especially if you then went back to a lesser biscuit than the plain digestives you'd been used to. Got nothing against digestives mind!! Just a bit soggy when dipped in your tea!!

Crazy analogy I know but it does make the point, and I love an analogy

To put it into perspective, if when we lost Dion or Keano and signed MK as replacement, I think there would have been uproar and in all reality MK wouldn't have been good enough to lace their boots, let alone fill them!

Astute

I suppose none of the food came from farms, like vegetables and meat

Users who are viewing this thread