Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

SleepyGinger

With the likes of Palace, Bournmouth Everton and West Brom still without a manager there’s likely to be a managerial Merry go round. Would you be concerned about Robins getting poached by likes of West Brom, Bournmouth or Swansea if cooper was to leave?

Winny the Bish

No team with big budgets will be looking at Robins... they'll all be after bigger/more exciting names or those with Championship promotions on their CVs.

slowpoke

No team with big budgets will be looking at Robins... they'll all be after bigger/more exciting names or those with Championship promotions on their CVs.
What teams will have big budgets then
apart from those armed with parachute money.
These are very different times clubs are
announcing massive losses and they are for two seasons back it’s no coincidence that clubs in all divisions including the prem. are looking for managers. Im not saying the aren’t clubs with bigger budgets than us put I think players on five figure wages will reduce significantly.

SlowerThanPlatt

announcing massive losses and they are for two seasons back it’s no coincidence that clubs in all divisions including the prem. are looking for managers. Im not saying the aren’t clubs with bigger budgets than us put I think players on five figure wages will reduce significantly.

Clubs are always looking for managers? The average tenure in the English game is about 14 months I think

baldy

King Robins has been awesome for us so far but the teams mentioned would go after much bigger names than him

Frostie

Crikey. Expectations like that you're setting yourself up for one hell of a downfall.

slowpoke

You mean the chicken brigade at Blackburn you are jesting of course, I can tell you and this is from relatives that the very future of Blackburn Rovers is a big concern to their fans. I’m not saying there aren’t players there or Stoke on more money than we pay our top earners but they are on old contracts

Frostie

You mean the chicken brigade at Blackburn you are jesting of course, I can tell you and this is from relatives that the very future of Blackburn Rovers is a big concern to their fans. I’m not saying there aren’t players there or Stoke on more money than we pay our top earners but they are on old contracts

Awkward...

slowpoke

The financial shit in football is starting to hit the fan it was always going to. there will be change and unfortunately victims we ain’t seen nothing yet.

Legia Sky Blue

Both Venkys & Bet365 are worth over a billion. They might decide to rein things in a little, but their losses are still a relative drop in the ocean in reality, unless they decide to pull the plug of course. That's possible at Blackburn I guess, but not Stoke where the owners are fans. Even at Blackburn their financial picture will look a lot rosier if they sell Armstrong for say £30m.

slowpoke

Both Venkys & Bet365 are worth over a billion. They might decide to rein things in a little, but their losses are still a relative drop in the ocean in reality, unless they decide to pull the plug of course. That's possible at Blackburn I guess, but not Stoke where the owners are fans. Even at Blackburn their financial picture will look a lot rosier if they sell Armstrong for say £30m.
I agree with the Stoke bit but their “big” club title is wilting but the Blackburn fans are very concerned only a couple of years ago near neighbours Bury disappeared and Bolton almost the same. As for £30 million for Armstrong twelve months ago possibly but wishful thinking now in my opinion

Speedies_Chips

With the likes of Palace, Bournmouth Everton and West Brom still without a manager there’s likely to be a managerial Merry go round. Would you be concerned about Robins getting poached by likes of West Brom, Bournmouth or Swansea if cooper was to leave?
Which clubs are the 'likes' of Palace, Bournemouth, Everton, West Brom and Swansea. or do you actually mean those teams?

SlowerThanPlatt

Some of the stuff getting posted on here gets more and more incredible as the days go by.

Got a long way to go to beat the Facebook forum, someone on there suggested we should sign Josh King the other day, left Everton “so should be cheap”.

fernandopartridge

I agree with the Stoke bit but their “big” club title is wilting but the Blackburn fans are very concerned only a couple of years ago near neighbours Bury disappeared and Bolton almost the same. As for £30 million for Armstrong twelve months ago possibly but wishful thinking now in my opinion
Comparing Bury with Blackburn

Users who are viewing this thread