Mark O'Brien coming on trial? (1 Viewer)

CovUpNorth

apparently

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6a00d8341c565553ef015435c6e369970c.jpg
    6a00d8341c565553ef015435c6e369970c.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,022

Otis

Had to Google him.

Are people still waiting on 'names' before considering buying an ST I wonder?

This is what it's going to be folks.

Samo

I can't imagine who people think we are going to sign? Perhaps you'd like some more 'names' like Jackson and Nouble?

kg82

You haven't heard of him?! He must be crap then. How we're not signing the likes of Pogba and Toure I'll never know.

Astute

Sign him up. He is better than the other players we haven't got.

ajsccfc

I think this was on that 'Insider' Twitter account that appeared about a day ago and said Giles Coke was signing.

LJC_CCFC

The majority on here haven't heard of any of the players in this league, some struggle with our players.

Otis

The majority on here haven't heard of any of the players in this league, some struggle with our players.

I take offence at that!! I know our players inside out and can tell you all you need to know about Darren Martin and Chris Stakes and Danny Swinton.

They are the 3 best keepers we have had in a long, long time.

Terry Gibson's perm

I couldnt even even name you all the teams in this league so players may be a stage to far for me, in my mind this was only meant to be a short stop before storming back into the championship.:facepalm:

johnwillomagic

wwwhhhhhooooo! TBF Derby have a decent squad but having seen them quite a few times never really seen this chap
near the first team......not sure this rumour has much to it anyhow!

Still will see if any truth in this one......still keeping em peeled for last Friday's signing......must have missed it!.......

Users who are viewing this thread