Mark Bunn (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

I live in Northampton and I am hearing talk of Mark Bunn making his return to Northampton this summer.

I really rate this guy for our level. I appreciate he has ties to Northampton, but we are only 35 miles up the road. Is this a keeper that should be on Mowbray's radar?

I hope so

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

wont be popular with alot of you but i think burge will still be number 1 come august, kept some key clean sheets in the run in only really totally ballsed up the crewe game once he regained the number 1 status

Tonylinc

wont be popular with alot of you but i think burge will still be number 1 come august, kept some key clean sheets in the run in only really totally ballsed up the crewe game once he regained the number 1 status
I'm not in the "sack Burge", camp but think that we do need an experienced keeper at No. 1 with Burge as back up.

wingy

If as Is suggested we're going to be up there
Will Burge handle the pressure cooker of the run In or Play offs/final etc?

Sky Blue Harry H

If as Is suggested we're going to be up there
Will Burge handle the pressure cooker of the run In or Play offs/final etc?

I agree Wingy, it sounds like Bunn would rise to the occasion better in the pressure cooker :D;)

Gint11

Mowbrays back behind the desk tomorrow so I expect new players to be rolling in....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

We need a decent defence before a keeper IMO.

A keeper can only do so much...

Nonsense. When we had Westwood how many points did we gain due to his ability?

This is similar to the desperate justifications we had for keeping Thorn. "A manager can only do so much if he has his hands cut off, the team is all that matters"

Speedies_Chips

I live in Northampton and I am hearing talk of Mark Bunn making his return to Northampton this summer.

I really rate this guy for our level. I appreciate he has ties to Northampton, but we are only 35 miles up the road. Is this a keeper that should be on Mowbray's radar?

I hope so

Only 35 miles up the road? I was under the impressions it was the other side of the universe! :)

Astute

Nonsense. When we had Westwood how many points did we gain due to his ability?

This is similar to the desperate justifications we had for keeping Thorn. "A manager can only do so much if he has his hands cut off, the team is all that matters"

I agree with you for once :D

And you can say the same about the nutters that were saying we should keep SP, and now he has gone that he wasn't as bad as most think :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread