Marcus Rashford (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Fair play to him, it would be easy for him to sit in his mansion in lockdown playing on the Playstation but he's making a change!

Good work :)

Reactions: TTG

lifeskyblue

Really good to see a young footballer doing this. A very positive role model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

So refreshing to see a young successful footballer do what he does. What you see is what you get too.

Covstu

This is great, even on social media the usual dickheads knocking him down saying with his millions he she contribute more. Just where do they get these cretins from and why are they so filled with hate!

clint van damme

This is great, even on social media the usual dickheads knocking him down saying with his millions he she contribute more. Just where do they get these cretins from and why are they so filled with hate!

Really? That's incredible. There are so many arseholes out there and unfortunately social media has given their bollocks a large platform.

Nick

Administrator
Rashford is coming across really well, even on social media and interviews.

He is putting a lot of people who you would expect to be professional and balanced to shame. People who's job it is to "debate" are looking very silly.

All of this from a young lad who "kicks a ball about".

Nick

Administrator
Fair fucks to him, he has forced a U turn and meals will be paid for.

Should be remembered next time somebody comes out with the stereotypical "Braindead footballer" shite.

ajsccfc

The state of this thread, you think one person replying is the worst and then bam! In comes a new challenger

Nick

Administrator

State of this.

I wish MPs and politicians would fuck off, Rashford has got something sorted quickly. Not only has he come across well in every interview, he hasn't risen to the political bullshit.

ajsccfc

Every single one of these 'outspoken' shitbags contradict themselves or say something moronic on their schedule of being controversial for money, it's worrying how willingly people lap them up.

David O'Day

State of this.

I wish MPs and politicians would fuck off, Rashford has got something sorted quickly. Not only has he come across well in every interview, he hasn't risen to the political bullshit.

Mate, you think he'd have done it without the MPs backing him?

Get real

David O'Day

Was his mum single?
I know he's referenced hard times as a kid. Is she not paying her tax in Oz and have the aborigines approved if she has enough points to Live there .
Wonder what her three will end up like.

His parents must of been married at some stage as they are both Rashfords

David O'Day

PM claiming he didn't know about the Rashford campaign until today which is strange as it came up at PMQs last week and his own spokesman talked about the PM being grateful to Rashford yesterday.

All they do is lie

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Without doubt his celebrity status opened a number of doors and gave him media exposure but it's a great thing to have done. Fair play young man.

chiefdave

The attitude of a significant number of people in this country is disgusting. They'd happily go back to sending people to the workhouse.
It's quite worrying. In the last couple of weeks we've had racism and kids going hungry highlighted as issues in this country. Mind blowing that a significant portion of the population are against resolving those issues. These are things that should unify everyone.

vow

Brilliant from Rashford, using his platform for some good.

skybluetony176

The replies all agreeing with themselves that learning to cook should be back on the curriculum. Aside from the fact that isn’t the actual issue as far as I know it still is on the school curriculum. Certainly at my kids school anyway. I know because I’m the one who has to eat the slop they bring back while pretending to enjoy it.

Brighton Sky Blue

The replies all agreeing with themselves that learning to cook should be back on the curriculum. Aside from the fact that isn’t the actual issue as far as I know it still is on the school curriculum. Certainly at my kids school anyway. I know because I’m the one who has to eat the slop they bring back while pretending to enjoy it.

Food Tech is still a subject at GCSE and A level too.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair I can see the issue with SOME parents not prioritising or pissing money away, that's not ALL though and there are a lot of people still having to use food banks even if they are working full time because they are genuinely struggling.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread