Marco Rus (1 Viewer)

procdoc

I have to say this lad impressed me a lot yesterday.

He is comfortable receiving the ball in tight areas, takes the ball on the half turn well, moves intelligently to find space and tries to play progressive passes. One example was an exquisite through ball to Godden who should have scored the chance created for him.

The areas he needs to improve are his physicality and strength. I’m sure there are other current weaknesses to his game that the coaching staff will have pin pointed.

There is certainly a lot to work with though and he could be knocking on the AM door as a squad option by the second half of the season if he keeps improving and performing for the U23s.

larry_david

He is comfortable receiving the ball in tight areas, takes the ball on the half turn well, moves intelligently to find space and tries to play progressive passes. One example was an exquisite through ball to Godden who should have scored the chance created for him.

The areas he needs to improve are his physicality and strength. I’m sure there are other current weaknesses to his game that the coaching staff will have pin pointed.

There is certainly a lot to work with though and he could be knocking on the AM door as a squad option by the second half of the season if he keeps improving and performing for the U23s.
Our development signings should now take up a different quality with our championship status. Sounds like this guy could be an example of this rather than your Walters type.

fatso

Good to hear he's doing well, and it looks like we are continuing to improve the u23 squad at every opportunity, this lad could be an ideal replacement for Bright and Jones next year.

SkyBlueGuy

Good to hear he's doing well, and it looks like we are continuing to improve the u23 squad at every opportunity, this lad could be an ideal replacement for Bright and Jones next year.

After we've sold them for a few million each right?... Right!?

Users who are viewing this thread