Transfer Rumour Marcel Hilsner (1 Viewer)

Coventrys YouTube just released a video of first words with signing Marcel Hilbner, no news on other socials though

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

rexo87

Has signed. Interview on the CCFC YouTube account must have accidentally been posted early. Winger from Paderborn had been on loan in German div 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

Oops

Bit of a weird one taking a very quick look at him. 25 years old and not played much football above Germany's third tier.

Mucca Mad Boys

Not a lot of information on him, he appears to be a striker/winger from what I could find. He some sort of Team of Week card on FIFA (not sure what year) which had him as a RM.

Nonleagueherewecome

Well that's random! Can't find much about him. Any ideas of age? Sounds more like a dev squad signing.

SeaSeeEffCee

Probably just a cheap squad player who has been flagged up in the scouting system as having something about him.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Didn’t think we played with wingers maybe we will be reverting back
Yeah he was quick to say that he can play in the middle too in his interview, must know that himself! I'd be surprised at a change in shape though seeing as it was a huge reason for our great run last season, it overwhelmed teams in midfield and led to players popping up in unfamiliar places who were hard to pick up for defences. And we have, what, 6-7 MC's now? Be tricky picking just 2 of those.

Users who are viewing this thread