Marc McNulty to Sunderland? (1 Viewer)

Ricketts

from Reading gossip...

READING FC striker Marc McNulty is being linked with a move to Sunderland.

McNulty is out of favour at Madejski Stadium and has been placed on the transfer list by boss Jose Gomes along with David Meyler and Vito Mannone.

Dave Edwards was also on the list but has already joined Shrewsbury Town on a permanent deal.

McNulty has made only 15 appearances this season and scored one goal in a 2-2 draw with Stoke on December 1.

He last featured for the Royals in the 2-0 home defeat to Sheffield United on December 8.

It is now believed League One promotion-chasing Sunderland are keen on signing the 26-year-old on loan for the remainder of the season.

Paul Anthony

If he does, you just know he'll score against us next time we play them.

skyblueinBaku

Nick

Administrator
I'm sure that Nick will give advice on how to prevent it!

1st Minute

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Think it's just random paper talk, Sunderland are probably the only league 1 club that can afford to buy him and pay his wages.

SkybluesBenny

Sunderland are going to sign will grigg from Wigan. Still don't think we have capabilities to get mcnulty back unless Wilson goes which I think is looking more likely to be the summer unless we can agree a deal to get him here on loan with a larger fee in summer when and I believe is only time till Wilson moves.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread