Marathon (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What a joke, roads closed with no diversions. People are trying to get to work and driving round in circles. Pretty much every route is blocked

Nick

Administrator
I wish it was, I've now followed signs saying use ring road, got there and its blocked off.

Otis

I wish it was, I've now followed signs saying use ring road, got there and its blocked off.

if you can't get to work, you can't get to work.

Fab excuse to have the day off due to 'circumstances beyond my control.' :)

stupot07

You want to try Nuneaton today, diversions and road works and over population = mayhem !

Yep, just tried to pop to wickes. Wish I hadn't bothered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I ran it three times. Then I thought 'why?'. Gave up running altogether then. Along with anything else fitness related.

I now kinda wish I didn't give up as difficult to find the willpower to get back into it.

now I just feel fat. And unfit.

Nick

Administrator
I did it today in 2 hours 8 minutes

Well done mate, I was stuck in the traffic when I assume it was the leaders came past on the Radford Road. They cant have been that much quicker than you as I think the lead car had about 1 hour 40 on it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I got stuck in traffic today! Grrrr! Had to drive over to Ryde and got held up for a full 90 seconds behind a tractor! Bloody Isle of Wight rush hour! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread