Manchester City v Manchester United (1 Viewer)

ronan_cov

Unfortunately who ever wins tonight has won the title in my eyes. United are not as strong as Man City and do not have the depth is squad as much so i think Man City will win tonight and the league. Yes they have bought there way into the title race but i'd rather we had class players in the premier league than poor, boring clubs that don't spend. Leave your predictions

kg82

I've got to admit I'm really looking forward to this match!

It looks to me as if Ferguson's set up for the draw, which I find surprising. Dropped Welbeck and brought in Park who seems to be his go to guy when dealing with big games that are must not lose.

Covstu

3-1 city, they then have a psycological edge, i still think there could be points dropped after this game though

kg82

Nobody can see a Utd victory? I find that really surprising. It's JUST the sort of match I can see them coming away with victory from.

Marty

Any links for people not willing to buy into the over-hyped premier league??

Nick

Administrator
1-0 city, I wonder if the ref will gift it to Utd in the end? Penalty? Silly sending off?

cornoccfc

United played with the 6-1 game on their minds, so, so negative.

Should be over but I'm sure Newcastle will have something to say about that.

Macca

Although I hate everything that man city stand for they ve entertained me far more this season. Every time I ve seen utd I ve thought how are they still up there?

kg82

Although I hate everything that man city stand for they ve entertained me far more this season. Every time I ve seen utd I ve thought how are they still up there?

Same last season I thought. Just didn't get how they won it in the end last season. I can't remember how many times they won away but it wasn't many at all.

Macca

Same last season I thought. Just didn't get how they won it in the end last season. I can't remember how many times they won away but it wasn't many at all.

Yeh I think they have been in decline for a couple of years and the fact that they are still in with a shout shows the lack of consistent quality in the league. Although we like to moan about man city s money we wouldn't complain if it happened to us :)

kg82

Yeh I think they have been in decline for a couple of years and the fact that they are still in with a shout shows the lack of consistent quality in the league. Although we like to moan about man city s money we wouldn't complain if it happened to us :)

We can but dream!

CCFC_Charlie

I fail to see why people hate Man City because they have money. How does anyone expect a team to improve without spending in the modern game?

Tad

Christ, that was a dull game. Didn't pick up till the last 10/20. Good win for City but I still think United will win it.

Users who are viewing this thread