Managers favorites (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Coleman had one in Clinton Morrison,Boothroyds was Clive Platt and now it looks like Thorns is good old "Belly"
I know circumstances are different regarding the players we have,but come on,he is just awful.*

Fat Boy

Coleman had one in Clinton Morrison,Boothroyds was Clive Platt and now it looks like Thorns is good old "Belly"
I know circumstances are different regarding the players we have,but come on,he is just awful.*
You aint wrong, keeps playing the waste of space at the point of the diamond!!! I mean come on surely there must be someone better than him at the club.

torchomatic

Dowie loved Ben "calamity" Turner.

Sterling Archer

Bell and McSheffrey were the worst players on the pitch last night. I'd forgotten McSheff had even come on at one point.

kg82

It's "favourites". And considering Bell was actually beating his man last night and putting in some decent balls I'm pretty sure this is a typical fans agenda.

Sterling Archer

- Strachan had Telfer and Williams. Used to drag them around with him wherever he went post CCFC.
- Adams had Scowcroft (I got a text last night telling me he was on Sky Sports without his mole!)

kg82

- Strachan had Telfer and Williams. Used to drag them around with him wherever he went post CCFC.
- Adams had Scowcroft (I got a text last night telling me he was on Sky Sports without his mole!)

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice that at the time!!

torchomatic

All managers have favourites and they always will.

cstring82

Bell was IMO woeful last night, not an attacking Cmid that we need at the tip, I see him and Baker as wingers rather than more central, though I'm not sure Mcsheffery is the answer either

kg82

Are you on drugs Kg,let us all in the secret.

Clever comment. Fans have an agenda against him, just my opinion. So he gets picked out, even though none of the midfield were that great. Bigi looked awful last night, got subbed after 40 minutes and yet it's Bell that cops the flack. Get real. It's a team game, how about not just picking on one player, just for once.

steveo1987

Bell gets the flak purely because 90% of the time he is totally anonymous fact.hope I have spelt that correctly.

torchomatic

Let me check...F.A.C.T. fact. Yes, your spelling is spot on.

kg82

Nope, he gets the flack because fans have an agenda against. Simple as that. Not saying he was amazing last night, because nobody was. But fans seem to always want to blame bad results on one player.

Marty

Nope, he gets the flack because fans have an agenda against. Simple as that. Not saying he was amazing last night, because nobody was. But fans seem to always want to blame bad results on one player.

The whole team were poor last night, simple as that, Worst performers for me were Baker, McSheffrey & Bell, in that order. all seem to be favourites of Thorn which is worrying and i raised this point a few weeks back, but nobody seemed to take much notice :( ;)

Users who are viewing this thread