Man Utd vs Liverpool (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is it just me or is all the media cover about "hatred" and bringing fans together just going to encourage some of the tools to play up?

speedie87

I hope not nick. I think the same things were being said before the Manchester derby at the time of the munch anniversary and that passed off ok

Would live to see another retro kit match though. Liverpool in the candy kit!

Nick

Administrator
There will always be dickheads though.

I mean who needs to be told not to taunt innocent people who died..

speedie87

True and if does pass off without incident there will loads of praise in the papers etc for their behaviour, when surely it should be a given!

Macca

All eyes seem to be looking at United though, when the Mickeys have been chanting about Munich for years.

I d happily see Liverpool relegated every year until they were non league. Never forgive them for preventing us playing in europe

LewSkyBlue

fergies letter, the over hyped media, the truth, the inquest findings etc etc will not stop cunts being cunts unfortunately:jerkit:

rob9872

As long as Rafael gets me a clean sheet for my dreamteam its all ok

SkyblueBazza

True. But it was never their fault.

Indirectly it was "our" collective fault...football hooliganism was a sport in itself at the time - even for those of us that just used to watch it happening, with secret pride if our yobs won the fight, or disgust if they lost...it helped propagate the violence & indeed proliferate it. Society seemed to accept it at the time otherwise government would have took steps to solve the problem sooner.
Having said that - I still feel bitter about missing out.

Users who are viewing this thread