Man U fans inside Old Trafford (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Must be awful for them spending £200m a season average on signings. Never the manager or players fault, would love to have seen SISU own them! Seem to think they have a god given right to success.

Lock the scumbags up, trespassing, vandalism and anything else they can throw at them.

Nick

Administrator
fair play to them. Their owners just tried to take them into the super league and they're pissed of with it, good on them.
Yeah they look so angry.

Or they are bellends just causing trouble because they know people will back them thinking it's a protest.

Tommo1993

The one just knocking about with a carrier bag and a can of tennants (probably) made me laugh. Has no idea what’s going on, but there for the laugh.

clint van damme

Yeah they look so angry.

Or they are bellends just causing trouble because they know people will back them thinking it's a protest.
emoji23.png

we know you don't like protests Nick, you much prefer people to sit on their hands, good for you.
World would be a very different place if everyone was like that.

Reactions: SBT

Nick

Administrator
we know you don't like protests Nick, you much prefer people to sit on their hands, good for you.
World would be a very different place if everyone was like that.
Because... Its not really a protest is it? Its bellends causing trouble.

Ohhh suffragettes blah blah fucking blah. Let's wank over some gimps acting up because it's labelled a "protest".

I doubt many of them know who the glazers are anyway do they? Just there for the laugh.

They should have all been two footed at knee height as soon as they stepped on the pitch.

JAM See

Ohhh suffragettes blah blah fucking blah. Let's wank over some gimps acting up because it's labelled a "protest".

I doubt many of them know who the glazers are anyway do they? Just there for the laugh.

They should have all been two footed at knee height as soon as they stepped on the pitch.
Nothing wrong with a bit of working class civil disobedience. Fair play to them.

cc84cov

They’ve done what they set out to do make it public shame we didn’t get close to a protest that got it publicity of a decent level

Evo1883

They’ve done what they set out to do make it public shame we didn’t get close to a protest that got it publicity of a decent level

Well it does help when you are one of the biggest clubs in the world that can call on thousands of fans at any time 🤣

jordan210

100% the game is off due to Sky not wanting 2 games on at once/ not being able to cover all angles as a few cameras are reportedly broken

SBT

How would you define a protest?

covmark

You're a strange bloke.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

It’sabatch87

A nothing game anyway Fook all to play for give them a point each and award Man City the title tonight job done!!
I bet talkSPORT and radio 5 are cumming in their pants talking about it!!!

Saddlebrains

Proud of them tbh, they've done what we would all do in that situation. Lying if you say you wouldn't

Grendel

Yeah, massively mate.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Im a bit puzzled why people are so in favour of it to be fair

Users who are viewing this thread