Man suing parents for giving birth to him (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What an absolute f***in' tool! He needs locking up and putting in a straitjacket!

Nick

Administrator
what a waste of oxygen. How does stuff like that even get in the news in the first place?

Covkid1968#

I’m actually all for this.... if successful I’m considering suing my parents for the following
1. Moving from Liverpool after my sister was born and cursing me with a life of supporting the Sky Blues and exposing me to constant sibling mockery

2. Giving me not one but 2 stupid names that have also resulted in constant mockery. Name my sister after a Beatles hit but name me after one of the country’s most mocked PMs... pppfffffffff

Bring it on mother fecker....(and you Dad)..... Your sonTheresa, may finally get some justice

ccfc92

what a waste of oxygen. How does stuff like that even get in the news in the first place?

The more attention these freaks get, the more they'll come out with stuff like this.

It's same with people who are looking to be offended by everything and the flat earth society.

Social Media has given them a platform to act like this.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Let me get this straight? He wants to sue his parents for giving him life? And if he's so unhappy about life, what will he do with all the payout (if successful)? Give it away? I doubt it. He'll spend it on a lifestyle that he wouldn't have had if he hadn't been born! Damn my parents for being dead! I could have made a fortune outta them!

Nick

Administrator
There's no way this can be a real person and not some satirical experiment.

Testing the limits of guests for Loose Women and Good Morning Britain I think.

Somebody is sat there waiting for a call to see if they have been reeled in.

Gazolba

The more attention these freaks get, the more they'll come out with stuff like this.

It's same with people who are looking to be offended by everything and the flat earth society.

Social Media has given them a platform to act like this.
Look on the bright side, in the old days before social media, they used to stand on street corners ranting and raving and waving their arms about, scaring passers by.
I think one or two who can't afford a computer, still do it.

ccfc92

Look on the bright side, in the old days before social media, they used to stand on street corners ranting and raving and waving their arms about, scaring passers by.
I think one or two who can't afford a computer, still do it.

True, but at least they were given minimal exposure so other simpletons couldn't follow.

I do love the flat earther's that are planning to sail to the edge of the earth, using a GPS that relies on the Earth being a sphere :rolleyes:

dancers lance

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Can't believe it's serious. I suppose some lawyer, cash-up-front would take it on knowing it'll be laughed out of court (if it got that far.

If it is, I really hope his mum and dad countersue him for potential loss of earnings, upkeep costs stress and emotional damage. They didn't ask for HIM either.

Or they could say do you want you life to be made null and void and we have a termination?

Of course, if the issue is creating him without his consent being the sperm that fertilised the egg that would constitute consent. Case dismissed.

Users who are viewing this thread