Madeline McCann (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Saw a new thread and thought they'd found her

Corrado

They would if they asked Mum and Dad.
All this shit about her mum and dad killing her makes me sick. Yes they are partly to blame for her going missing but there was still some dirty fucker who came and snatched her at the end of the day. I completely get the whole “they shouldn’t have left her alone” but they have lost their daughter and nothing in the world is worse then that. People making jokes about them killing her just makes this whole thing worse

SlowerThanPlatt

Just seen the Met video. He’s been named a suspect because he was in the Algarve at the time and is currently in prison for an unrelated offence not a child one? There has to be more to it

Ian1779

All this shit about her mum and dad killing her makes me sick. Yes they are partly to blame for her going missing but there was still some dirty fucker who came and snatched her at the end of the day. I completely get the whole “they shouldn’t have left her alone” but they have lost their daughter and nothing in the world is worse then that. People making jokes about them killing her just makes this whole thing worse

What makes me sick is the fact her parents are guilty of neglect - left several young children unattended and alone in an apartment abroad. Partly doesn’t quite cover the culpability here.

They should have gone to prison for it. But as they’re middle class they get a book deal and a fuck load of sympathy.

That’s some privilege right there for you. They are scum the pair of them.

Corrado

Just seen the Met video. He’s been named a suspect because he was in the Algarve at the time and is currently in prison for an unrelated offence not a child one? There has to be more to it
Also that he changed the name of ownership on his Jag the day after she went missing...

Corrado

What makes me sick is the fact her parents are guilty of neglect - left several young children unattended and alone in an apartment abroad. Partly doesn’t quite cover the culpability here.

They should have gone to prison for it. But as they’re middle class they get a book deal and a fuck load of sympathy.

That’s some privilege right there for you. They are scum the pair of them.
Sending them to prison is the most stupid fucking thing I have ever heard! Think of her brother and sisters... their sister has just been snatched and now their parents are being sent to jail. Fucking joker

Ian1779

Sending them to prison is the most stupid fucking thing I have ever heard! Think of her brother and sisters... their sister has just been snatched and now their parents are being sent to jail. Fucking joker
The only joke is that your defending her parents.

Ian1779

Are you telling me that if they had been working class parents, not professionals that they wouldn’t have been hounded by the press, had their remaining kids put into care and possibly charged by the authorities?

Corrado

No. I stated clearly that I get the point they are partly to blame for leaving her alone but they shouldn’t have jokes made about them killing her. It’s just wrong. You stating they should go to jail and calling them “scum” makes me think you are scum

Corrado

Are you telling me that if they had been working class parents, not professionals that they wouldn’t have been hounded by the press, had their remaining kids put into care and possibly charged by the authorities?
They would have been investigated by social services and I respect their opinion over yours.

Ian1779

No. I stated clearly that I get the point they are partly to blame for leaving her alone but they shouldn’t have jokes made about them killing her. It’s just wrong. You stating they should go to jail and calling them “scum” makes me think you are scum

They left their children unattended in a flat because they couldn’t be bothered to either take them with them or eat earlier. It wasn’t just them there were other adults there too. It’s a disgraceful lack of basic care - not to mention the breathtaking arrogance that this is somehow acceptable behaviour.

They brought this on themselves - that girl will have suffered as a result of their intended and purposeful neglect.

They aren’t partly to blame - they are fully culpable.

Nick

Administrator
Haven't they had loads of suspects previously too? It's as if they are just throwing darts at names.

Interesting how they plan to name him too...

Grendel

They left their children unattended in a flat because they couldn’t be bothered to either take them with them or eat earlier. It wasn’t just them there were other adults there too. It’s a disgraceful lack of basic care - not to mention the breathtaking arrogance that this is somehow acceptable behaviour.

They brought this on themselves - that girl will have suffered as a result of their intended and purposeful neglect.

Not withstanding the millions raised in donations of course much of which went on management fees

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I remember taking my kids on holiday abroad when they were both under 7 years of age. I wouldn't ever turn my back for a minute. Wouldn't leave them asleep without being there. Wouldn't dream of locking them in and popping out even for a single minute to buy food etc. I couldn't have lived with myself if something had happened to them .
Our holidays abroad always put them first, so if they needed a sleep.in the afternoon and the swimming pool looked tempting, one of us would always stay with the kids.
That's what parents do .
The McCanns are an absolute disgrace for what they did. If they'd done what any parent instinctly would do then their daughter would still be with them.

tom88

I remember taking my kids on holiday abroad when they were both under 7 years of age. I wouldn't ever turn my back for a minute. Wouldn't leave them asleep without being there. Wouldn't dream of locking them in and popping out even for a single minute to buy food etc. I couldn't have lived with myself if something had happened to them .
Our holidays abroad always put them first, so if they needed a sleep.in the afternoon and the swimming pool looked tempting, one of us would always stay with the kids.
That's what parents do .
The McCanns are an absolute disgrace for what they did. If they'd done what any parent instinctly would do then their daughter would still be with them.

agree with this 110%. I don’t even understand Parents that leave their kids in kids clubs in a hotel and just sunbathe.

in my opinion because of their selfish actions they deserve to live with their regret and emotional upset for the rest of their lives.

SIR ERNIE

I wouldn't have believed you if you told me a group of professionals left babies and toddlers unattended in a foreign country so they could go on the piss.

I agree with you on that point however I was questioning whether Ian seriously believes that the parents know the whereabouts of their child.

ajsccfc

I don't understand how people can leave their stuff unattended on the beach to go in the sea, never mind leave young kids on their own in a foreign country to go have a few.

Ian1779

I agree with you on that point however I was questioning whether Ian seriously believes that the parents know the whereabouts of their child.

Truthfully - I have my suspicions but ultimately there is no proof. There have been lots of theories about how they might have given the kids a sedative to sleep and something went wrong for example - again no proof to back it up etc. But it’s never seemed normal to me from Day 1. As professionals that would have witnessed and had to respond to cases of neglect I find it incredulous that their course of action was ever a thought.

Nothing in this sorry case seems to add up at all.

Ring Of Steel

While agreeing with your sentiment, if you looked into the murky events that happened around that time you might not be so adamant, including the dubious (to say the least) use of donations. At very best the parents were criminally negligent and were absolutely terrible parents to leave their children like that.

I don't understand the part about the cadaver dog- I am no expert on these things but I read, saw, heard etc that these dogs have a 100% success rate, they're never wrong & their findings are pretty much 'smoking gun' evidence in any murder case- and that dog sensed a dead body in the hotel room, and it seems very weird that this was mysteriously discounted & ignored when trying to work out what happened.

Ring Of Steel

Here's one point of view which may well be somewhat controversial, but raises a lot of questions. For the politically minded this is very interesting

clint van damme

I'm not convinced they're involved myself, but I certainly wouldn't discount it.
Although there are people whose position is so entrenched that even if this fella in Germany gets convicted they'll still blame the family.

Ring Of Steel

I'm not convinced they're involved myself, but I certainly wouldn't discount it.
Although there are people whose position is so entrenched that even if this fella in Germany gets convicted they'll still blame the family.

The cadaver dog alerted to a body in the McCann's apartment, the one they moved to and in the McCann's car- nowhere else in the area. Thats the bit I can't understand. I'm not saying they did it, however I do think there is a lot more to it than the story thats come out so far.

clint van damme

Here's one point of view which may well be somewhat controversial, but raises a lot of questions. For the politically minded this is very interesting

I follow Sonia on Twitter and have watched some podcasts where she's been a guest. Shes interesting and passionate but she goes down some rabbit holes at times. Always worth a listen though.

The fella in America who does the interview analysis deconstructed an interview with them. That was interesting but I can't remember his name.

Users who are viewing this thread