Maddison injury (1 Viewer)

edgy

I'm going for ankle ligaments 3 months out. We are ccfc after all.

skyblue1991

False injury.

Medial for Arsenal Sat evening, followed by a 5 year contract agreement today after a £100k transfer fee accepted by Steve Waggott.

Covrock

It's a coitusbollocktarsalwist strain. This is caused by pink, yellow or any other colour football boots, other than black with white stripes. This sort of injury usually has the player sidelined for two seasons. Soz guys. Am bored.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

hopefully its just twisted doubt he broke it cause he jogged on and off the pitch. could be absolutely nothing he does seem like he thinks he's made of glass and fearful of getting injured could just be a mental state where he feared it was worst then it was

Specs WT-R75

I think the lack of any info saying it doesn't feel as bad as first thought would indicate that it is probably at least a month out...

Ashdown

It's a coitusbollocktarsalwist strain. This is caused by pink, yellow or any other colour football boots, other than black with white stripes. This sort of injury usually has the player sidelined for two seasons. Soz guys. Am bored.

Have to be honest, now that my eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be, I've taken to using those ridiculous fluorescent boots for rapid identification purposes when there has been a bit of goalmouth action or otherwise.

Rich

He is going for a scan today isn't he? I'd guess we shall find out more tomorrow.

Specs WT-R75

Or it could just be that they don't know yet and thus aren't saying anything

was referring to his twitter tbh... if it wasn't as bad as first seemed, he would probably have said something there.... but yeah, lets wait for the official news. I hope I'm wrong.

skybluegod

was referring to his twitter tbh... if it wasn't as bad as first seemed, he would probably have said something there.... but yeah, lets wait for the official news. I hope I'm wrong.

Maybe he doesn't wanna tweet before he knows the results....
It might be feeling bad now or good now, but either of them could give a false idea of what's wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread