Macdonald (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

Heard last week that If Macdonald scores again it triggers
certain bonus payments that the club currently cannot afford. Heard something similar about mcseffrey and appearances (despite the restructured bonus payments which are to do with starting games) Also heard today that final three are Wilder, Brown and Ince. (First two and last one separate sources, but from inside the game) also know what bottom line figure the council/acl will be willing to accept for rent. It is in line with LG 1 rent figure, the figure HAS been mentioned so I don't know why this hasn't been agreed yet. I have also been told that the Ricoh can survive without Ccfc and that there IS other interest in using the stadium. Despite the spin from the forum on Thursday things off the pitch still seem pretty dire.... and things on it are worse.

stupot07

Didnt the telegraph or it may have been the fans forum say that all bar 1 player has agreed to new contract terms?

shepardo01

The telegraph gets a LOT wrong. Almost everything they have written about the rent negotiations has been wrong so far.....pure speculation. The new bonus agreements were to do with starting eleven and appearance bonuses.

WillenhallSkyBlues

doesnt matter if it triggers a payment or not, even if he played every minute of every game youd still be waiting a while to see that goal!

jabharty

But wouldn't they rather pay the bugger, get promotion and get prize money than be relegated and have more money in the short term?
What an odd 'business' SISU run.

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't understand why he's being frozen out of the team even if that's the reason being given. The only player we spend any money on and it's proving to be a total waste of cash :facepalm:

CovFan

McDonald has scored 6 goals for us so far so is it a payment to the player or Norwich themselves?

ccfcway

yer, it triggers if he scores 7 goals in first 2 years

clearly norwich had as much faith in his as Shaw

stupot07

To be honest I don't buy it. He's been dropped because they believe Elliot is a better foil for McGoldrick and do the majority of the work up top, run the channels etc.

shepardo01

It's honestly what I've been told. May have been slightly miscommunicated but it is to do with certain bonuses.

Nonleagueherewecome

But not willing to pay a meagre add-on feee for Cody doesn't square with are willing to pay compo for Wilder, does it? Unless Wilder doesn't want Cody, and seeing as he wanted to sign him for Oxford in the past, we can assume he does.

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't see what Wilder would have to do with it when he's not been appointed. I think it's more likely that Shaw is simply clueless.

stevo_ccfc

Why on earth would you have such an odd number of goals on a clause, 7 is ridiculous, this sounds like complete nonsense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread