Luton Swansea (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Red all day long. 3 match ban for violent conduct. Thats nasty.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Apparently he kicked the ball away during a free kick so the defender just booted him standing where the ball was.

Sort of respect that.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't he go to kick the ball and it was kicked out the way? It shows more at the end

lord_garrincha

Scenario 1: EFL don't give him a 3-match ban... He scores one and has 2 assists against us.

Scenario 2: EFL give him a 3-match ban... His understudy scores one and has 2 assists against us.

WHY US???

wingy

The guy was attempting to delay.
The refs whistle can't be heard to take the kick .
The other player in red randomly rolls the ball further forward to a spot , not placed to gain a couple of yards.

The guy does connect the ball in trying to delay.
Lansbury's eye's are down towards the ball as he goes to kick it. I bet he enjoyed it though.
Both booked, correct decision.

Terry Gibson's perm

I’m all for that it will soon stop these players standing on the ball to slow things down, I am now waiting for somebody to do it when the defender is shielding the ball out for a goal kick for eighteen yards.

should be a yellow for the Swansea player for kicking the ball away

wingy

I don't think it's violent conduct. You think he should have been sent off?
If you don't pay close attention it can look like a malicious action.
Easy to see it that way I think.
As i said Lansbury's eye's are down to the ball but can't think he doesn't notice that white kit in his peripheral.

Skybluefaz

If you don't pay close attention it can look like a malicious action.
Easy to see it that way I think.
As i said Lansbury's eye's are down to the ball but can't think he doesn't notice that white kit in his peripheral.
I think this is where I am with it. If I was taking the kick and some bloke decided to run in front of me as I was in the action of kicking I wouldn't stop. Not to say he's innocent but he hasn't randomly kicked out as some seem to think.

Nick

Administrator
I think this is where I am with it. If I was taking the kick and some bloke decided to run in front of me as I was in the action of kicking I wouldn't stop. Not to say he's innocent but he hasn't randomly kicked out as some seem to think.
The first couple of camera angles have been cut to make it look worse

Frostie

No of course not but he's deliberately kicked somebody which is the absolute definition of violent conduct.
The Swansea player was being a dick & rightly got booked.

Users who are viewing this thread