Luton - Home Fans View (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Hi all. I regularly view opposing teams forum to see what the views are. I’ll start posting them after every game in case anyone is arsed! I’ll highlight the relevant and funny ones

Pretty lazy performance, too many touches on the ball when he had it and didn’t close down quick enough. We look better with Lee / Berry in the 10 role. Just didn’t go for Hylton today but nobody can honestly say we do not look better with Collins and Lua Lua, Hylton and Collins are always in each others space.

One or two too many “tv touches” first half imho which gave them a foothold in the game and from which we never really recovered. So on balance a useful point and reminder!

First off, respect to Cov today. Had a go and with a young talented squad. Siege mentality with the off pitch stuff gave them an extra edge. Sad state of affairs at their club right now.

And lucky for the penalty not given.

It was never a pen. The guy dived. Should have been booked

Erm.. that's not what all the neutrals said on tv.. but ok looked nailed on to me

Were we that bad, nahhh thought Coventry played really well.

absolute dominance after Lee and Lua lua came on, 20 minutes earlier and we would have won ! coyh
Good team Cov. Didn’t really test us. Should have had a penalty with the handball. 5 points clear. Come on.

improved a lot second half, Coventry tired badly as predidicted. Take a point and move on

D

Deleted member 2477

If anyone has access to the shef utd forum they have a thread on us re the issues. Worth a look for the comments !

HerneBayGaz

Hi all. I regularly view opposing teams forum to see what the views are. I’ll start posting them after every game in case anyone is arsed! I’ll highlight the relevant and funny ones

Pretty lazy performance, too many touches on the ball when he had it and didn’t close down quick enough. We look better with Lee / Berry in the 10 role. Just didn’t go for Hylton today but nobody can honestly say we do not look better with Collins and Lua Lua, Hylton and Collins are always in each others space.

One or two too many “tv touches” first half imho which gave them a foothold in the game and from which we never really recovered. So on balance a useful point and reminder!

First off, respect to Cov today. Had a go and with a young talented squad. Siege mentality with the off pitch stuff gave them an extra edge. Sad state of affairs at their club right now.

And lucky for the penalty not given.

It was never a pen. The guy dived. Should have been booked

Erm.. that's not what all the neutrals said on tv.. but ok looked nailed on to me

Were we that bad, nahhh thought Coventry played really well.

absolute dominance after Lee and Lua lua came on, 20 minutes earlier and we would have won ! coyh
Good team Cov. Didn’t really test us. Should have had a penalty with the handball. 5 points clear. Come on.

improved a lot second half, Coventry tired badly as predidicted. Take a point and move on

Good summery. I went on there forum also. The one that made me laugh was, One of their fans thought the referee gave us all the decisions. Not sure what game he was watching

Gint11

If anyone has access to the shef utd forum they have a thread on us re the issues. Worth a look for the comments !

Just had a quick look. Didn’t see a thread about us. Went 3 pages back

D

Deleted member 2477

Its under the other football and sport section

D

Deleted member 2477

Dont expect any sympathy from these clowns. I think they are my most hated club. Comments taken from SUFC forum

Seems the trouble for Coventry City (and especially their fans) deepens.

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2019/fe...confirm-receipt-of-letter-from-the-efl-board/

While we may have had our differences with their fans (how long ago does that seem already?).. this is another example of fans being the lowest rung on football ladder.

Nothing a few tennis balls and whistles won't sort out

Im stuck between fuck em and feeling sorry for them

Tried to cost us a win with their antics Two years ago... Fuck em

Boo fucking hoo
Fuck em

Any respect I had for them, which was almost zero, was lost when they tried to get our game abandoned

As explained many a time before, I'd have sympathy for them had their fans not try and get our match abandoned.

Charlton: protest and notify fans of other clubs getting them onside

Coventry: fuck other clubs fans off, nearly get a match called off and still expect sympathy afterwards. Then have the bare faced fucking cheek to moan about us chanting in response to their shithousing.

The demise of Coventry is something I no longer give a shit about unlike any other club in a similar position. We may well end up in a similar situation but regardless of what's gone on before they are the last club I would expect any support from anyway.

Some bloke phoned the praise or grumble thing in their area other day and said “if I see her (I don’t know who ‘her’ refers to) I’ll strangle the bitch”

Oh how I laughed

Agree, I suspect no one outside of Coventry would even raise an eyebrow, times have moved on I'm afraid unless it involves the premier league

christonabike

What goes around and all that .. at least from what I heard the stewards were very good and accommodating and many fans were sympathetic.
A football forum represents about 3 % who go and are just keyboard warriors with fook all else to do.
Our day will come believe me.
PUSB

Ricketts

What goes around and all that .. at least from what I heard the stewards were very good and accommodating and many fans were sympathetic.
A football forum represents about 3 % who go and are just keyboard warriors with fook all else to do.
Our day will come believe me.
PUSB
3%? Other statistics are available, 87% of which are made up.

Nick

Administrator
Does Nick Owen really annoy anybody else?

Why is he even on Midlands TV? Get down to your own area.

ccfchoi87

I've never understood why they took that game so personally. The events that night were nothing to do with them. Fair enough if they hadn't won and it cost them the league but that was never the intention. No doubt it'll come back to haunt them one day.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I've never understood why they took that game so personally. The events that night were nothing to do with them. Fair enough if they hadn't won and it cost them the league but that was never the intention. No doubt it'll come back to haunt them one day.

Exactly the game was highly unlikely to be called off and had it been they’d have been given the ‘3-0’ win

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread