Luton fans want MR (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Posted by Coventry Hatter - probably Sky Blue John

JimmyHillsbeard

One fan “Coventry Hatter” has mentioned him.

If he went to them I’d be very surprised. I’d suggest we went for Gary Rowett as a replacement but we all know we would appoint Michael Doyle

SkyBlueCRJ

The amount of managers they either want/linked with:

Paul Scholes, to recruit from within, Gary Rowett, Martin Allen, Alan Stubbs, Michael Appleton, Michael Flynn, Gary Bowyer, Darren Ferguson, Danny Crowley

steve82

I can see the Crowley Brothers being the lead names with the Luton job and Micheal Appleton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rob9872

Hopefully we'll get some compo if he does. Tbh I'm not fussed either way. He did well getting us up at the first attempt and he's done ok with an avg budget so far this season. However I'm not really a fan of the style although I could overcome that with consistently positive results, but I do feel he's limited as a manager and mostly seems tactically out thought - particularly in the second half of games.

mark82

Makes me laugh the vitriol towards Nathan Jones. Apparently he is a Judus (sic).

They then carry on by suggesting managers of other clubs that should take over. The brain of the football fan.

Sky Blue Harry H

Before any more posts on them it is
th
ley. not Crowley !

NortonSkyBlue

Jones has an unbelievable record, just stunning.
I imagine Luton will use the compensation money to reinforce their promotion push with team strengthening and enticing a manager with similar philosophies to Nathan Jones.
Appleton would be a decent shout now he has had the ambition knocked out of him by Leicester.

no_loyalty

Not a problem at all. They can have him and we'll just bring back Andy Thorn or Russell Slade.

Or both as joint manager's (the new George & John dream team)

Users who are viewing this thread