Luton demonstration (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

These will be on every seat in the away end on Sunday. Bedfordshire Police and LTFC have been very helpful in facilitating the set up and sit in afterwards. Please spread the word!
CFBC39C7-732F-40CA-BADB-6ED004D33E7C.jpeg DE7643D0-CDD2-4C07-8415-3FC0FBE86E51.jpeg

CJ_covblaze

Nick

Administrator
Everyone in attendance.

I meant the demonstration...

In fairness, it's the same as SISU repeatedly trying legal action in the hope it might one day do something.

It might get talked about on TV after the game for a bit but in reality none of the parties will probably be watching and none of them will give a shit. The same as the stuff happening after our games.

CJ_covblaze

Yeah sorry I edited it when I realised what you meant. It’s aimed at everyone. That’s why we haven’t mentioned any party and have included a song that is one we’ve sang to support the team for years.

CJ_covblaze

In fairness, it's the same as SISU repeatedly trying legal action in the hope it might one day do something.

It might get talked about on TV after the game for a bit but in reality none of the parties will probably be watching and none of them will give a shit. The same as the stuff happening after our games.

In that case what harm will it do to participate?

pusbccfc

Well done CJ. Perfect opportunity to keep up the word.

christonabike

Fair play to them. I will be very disappointed if I dont see a few loo rolls thrown on the pitch during the game like the 1970s!:woot:

rob9872

The only hope is that those tuning in for a day in front of the box (Liverpool/United and the cup final) will be watching a bit early.

mark82

Well done CJ & the trust. Inevitably I suspect this will turn into anti-Sisu, but through no fault of yours. As I mentioned in my PM, do your best to get information to Sky that it's against Wasps, CCC & Sisu so they don't just say it's a protest against the owners.

CJ_covblaze

I didn't say there would be any harm...

Fair play for trying though!

Thanks. As I said please share if you can.

CJ_covblaze

Well done CJ & the trust. Inevitably I suspect this will turn into anti-Sisu, but through no fault of yours. As I mentioned in my PM, do your best to get information to Sky that it's against Wasps, CCC & Sisu so they don't just say it's a protest against the owners.

Already done. Appreciate your help. Your suggestions have been very useful.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Who is it trying to appeal to?
While I understand your point on stuff like this as I think some of the protests and ideas have been poor, your general tone grates on me. In reality, it probably won't change the course, but it will put it in the spotlight during the game. Again, does that matter? Well maybe not, but not doing anything is worse, and I don't get the need to beat down and criticise EVERYTHING that is done in the way of protest.

Nick

Administrator
While I understand your point on stuff like this as I think some of the protests and ideas have been poor, your general tone grates on me. In reality, it probably won't change the course, but it will put it in the spotlight during the game. Again, does that matter? Well maybe not, but not doing anything is worse, and I don't get the need to beat down and criticise EVERYTHING that is done in the way of protest.

I don't beat down everything in the way of protest.

I just find it strange how the Trust can come out and say it's not aimed at anybody after making statements today and having secret meetings with Wasps and the Council. Of course we know how it's aimed, I called this happening months ago.

block16

Fair play look forward to joining in! As said above needs to be clear to the media it’s about the bastards involved not just ‘SISU out’

SkyBlueCRJ

Fair play for doing something. Definitely agree with the above poster though it can't be just about SISU. Somehow we need to stress that we have been let down by multiple parties.

lifeskyblue

I’m not there at Luton but well done CJ and rest for organising. Hope a lot of the city (and Luton) fans join in and fair play to LTFC and local police for being understanding and reasoned in their approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Top Cricket themed protest m8
6 and out was usually reserved for a bit of tit cricket. Cheeky nudge on the way past was a single, but a six was the full double handful and usually a slap - end of innings. A generation ago, probably arrested and on a register for it now and rightly so :)

joemercersaces

6 and out was usually reserved for a bit of tit cricket. Cheeky nudge on the way past was a single, but a six was the full double handful and usually a slap - end of innings. A generation ago, probably arrested and on a register for it now and rightly so :)

Under English law there is no time limit for prosecuting sexual assault! You could be looking at 5 years for serial offending.

rob9872

Under English law there is no time limit for prosecuting sexual assault! You could be looking at 5 years for serial offending.
I'd like to ask for 4,567 other offences to be taken into account.

Joy Division

Good work, I think it would be embarrasing for our support to not do anything in way of protest during the game so this is a good thing, it probably wont achieve anything but at least shows we care. Some of the "what's the point" brigade on here need to have a think about this.

rob9872

I just hope we win and then protest - it will hold so much more weight. If we lose all we'll be labelled with is sour grapes and the fact we didn't protest at Wembley twice.

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread