love or hate sisu its time (1 Viewer)

Evans020

As a city, fan base team and staff to pull together and move forward..
Its so depressing being a fan of Coventry city..not just on the pitch but the continuing sense of negativity surrounding fans and people of the city regarding ccfc.
WE must accept what we have.STOP thinking we belong in the premier league.
We have good reason to feel down about the club .However we as fans should accept sisu are here, are not going and we need to all pull together to will and push the team on the field in regards to vocal support.
We should support our current regime and let's move forward.
Here's hoping we have a good season :)PUSB

Maaaaaardy

Couldn't agree more, but we have to many idiotic people who call themselves fans to ever have that paradise type description happen. Even so, i'll be supporting the lads no matter what, we're only the right managerial appointment and John Fleck away from getting back on track!

Evans020

I will say I've bashed on players in the past on this forum..but really we need to just move forward and accept what we are..a league1 team trying to gain promotion to the championship. Hopefully we will achieve this with the new man and a bit of grit and determination..our aim should be to make the play offs.I believe despite our bad start..it can be achieved

D

Deleted member 4232

In before 'sisu out herp derp'.

Very good point.

TheSnoz

Leeds United, Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa, Manchester City, Wolves, Southampton, Reading, Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, Birmingham City, Cardiff City, Blackburn, Sheffield Weds, Stoke City etc, what have all these clubs got in common? They've all been relegated to our division. We have no divine right.
How about concentrate on supporting our team and help them get back up. Where we feel they should be.
Over to you supporters. Are you in?

covcity4life

fisher says sisu are not going away and dont like being failures

whilst be sceptical what good is there in protesting now? lets get bhind the board/manager/team and try to enjoy life for a while,if it goes tits up its not like we will be surprised but i cant be assed being negative 247

when you fall you need to get back up,maybe one day we will look at sisu in a different light.

ccfcway

Well said! Couldn't agree more. So let's do it and cheer on the boys for our first Legue 1 win versus Tranmere!!

funny isnt it, and i dont wish to be negative, but i honmestly feel we have more chance of coming away with something from the emirites than we do from tomorrow :thinking about:

Up North Sky Blue

Tranmere will beat us with Shaw in charge, the bloke has categorically ruled himself out of the job.

The positivity will begin once the new manager has been announced.

valiant15

If we win the next 5 games then I might be optimist,lose the next 2 and we could find ourselves in another relegation dogfight. As for sisu,what they've done cuts to deep,ill never forgive them for the last few years of misery,the man handling of fans,the lies,the general disregard for the way they've treated my fellow city fans is nothing short of disgusting. The sooner they go the better.

Otis

Fisher and Waggott did come across very well last night at the forum. Whether it was bullshit and smoke and mirrors who knows, but the bottom line is that there is no prospect of investment so we are stuck with what we've got.

We need to spend all our time and energy on getting things right on the pitch. There is far too much negativity around from top to bottom at this club and that needs to change.

Not sure the fans and Sisu can all pull together but we at least need to try to be heading in the right direction.

AFCCOVENTRY

Time to support the club proper...

no snipping and arguing.

We need to pull together as fans and cheer OUR TEAM back to the Championship

it will take alot for me to trust sisu or forgive them but for now lets back the players. and from now on i want to hear not just the naughty corner but the whole ricoh singing, blues blues SKY BLUE ARMY...... lets all sing TOGETHER.

Ashdown

SISU are not to be trusted, but they are all we have and we are all they have...................If we can tolerate each other and get behind the team they might not lose so much money and OUR football club may live to fight another day.

Users who are viewing this thread