Lost Wedding Ring (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Lost my wedding ring today (first time it's been off my finger in 12 years), didn't realise it had slipped off my finger until late this afternoon while at work, sent out an all mail but had no response. Had a look for it all over the office but haven't found it, looks like I could have lost it walking to work this morning.

I phoned up the wife to break the bad news, and to my surprise she took it rather well.

Anybody ever done the same, and I don't mean taking it off and throwing at the wife.

hill83

Haven't got one. Wife didn't mind when I said I won't be wanting one either.

rob9872

Have you looked down the back seat of your car? They have a tendency to fall off there ;-)

Astute

I had 4 wedding rings in total.

Lost one in a frozen food shop. No idea which freezer it was in. Couldn't find it and never heard a thing after from the shop. Lost another one on a night out. And knackered another two when getting attacked by idiots on nights out. Should remember not to hit them so hard back.

Wife gave up years ago. Not worn one for about 8 or 9 years now. The last one was the shop one. At least the wife was with me.

shmmeee

Lost mine once at a City game. Was that Checkatrade game we came back to win IIRC, jumped about like a mad man when we scored and it flew off. Had to wait until the end and go hunting for it, found it three rows away.

Shouldn’t have bothered of course :p

Users who are viewing this thread