Lost Wallet (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

To compound my misery of this evening, I’ve managed to lose my wallet. It’s not been handed in to the Ricoh reception as yet but if anyone has picked it up, please get in touch as it basically contains my life within! Thanks.

skybluepm2

Hope you get it back.

Location of where you were sat/where you think you may have possibly lost it?

Thanks mate. Block 14, Row S, I sit on the aisle but moved along during the second half to make way for a couple of younger fans (bit chavvy but I don’t want to point fingers that I was pick pocketed just yet). Certainly had it at half time as I’d bought a round of beers. May have gone flying when I got up and berated Burge for his part in the 4th goal.

standupforcity

It’s been found. There really are some decent people out there! Someone on the forum has it so will collect later on today. What a relief.
Yeah! Once left a wallet with £150 in it on a bar in London...woke up the next morning in a panic realised it was missing. Went back to the pub in hope, and yep, someone had handed it in...all the cash etc still there. Glad you got it back!

skybluepm2

Yeah! Once left a wallet with £150 in it on a bar in London...woke up the next morning in a panic realised it was missing. Went back to the pub in hope, and yep, someone had handed it in...all the cash etc still there. Glad you got it back!

Thanks mate. Spoken to the lad who has it and everything intact aside from the money (around £50.00), but a small price to pay. He overheard 2 Youths in the toilets after the game who were talking about their find so assuming that’s where it’s gone. Fair play to him going out of his way to take it off them.

Unfortunately my season ticket is still in there, the bastards could’ve at least taken that!!

skybluepm2

I do believe in karma to a degree. Found a bag of money in Camden the other week, £1,500.00 inside and handed it in to the bank nearby. Bloke appeared as I walked out, to claim it as his. Just glad it fell into the right hands last night and wasn’t left with the youngsters!

skybluepm2

I do believe in karma to a degree. Found a bag of money in Camden the other week, £1,500.00 inside and handed it in to the bank nearby. Bloke appeared as I walked out, to claim it as his. Just glad it fell into the right hands last night and wasn’t left with the youngsters!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Thanks mate. Spoken to the lad who has it and everything intact aside from the money (around £50.00), but a small price to pay. He overheard 2 Youths in the toilets after the game who were talking about their find so assuming that’s where it’s gone. Fair play to him going out of his way to take it off them.

Unfortunately my season ticket is still in there, the bastards could’ve at least taken that!!

.....I believe Sickboy may have taken £20 of it for his trouble:D:D:D:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oucho

It’s been found. There really are some decent people out there! Someone on the forum has it so will collect later on today. What a relief.
If you find out who it was who handed it in, make sure you buy them a beer to say thanks!

skybluepm2

If you find out who it was who handed it in, make sure you buy them a beer to say thanks!

I’m off to collect in a couple of hours, 4 pack of buds will be in hand (monetary rewards are out of the question as I cancelled my cards!!).

oucho

I’m off to collect in a couple of hours, 4 pack of buds will be in hand (monetary rewards are out of the question as I cancelled my cards!!).
How did you pay for the beer????? Thief!!! ;)

Grendel

It was Ryan Haynes.

rob9872

I'd have taken the £50 finders fee and blamed it on others too before then handing it in ;-)

oucho

You know, this same thing happened to me yesterday. Popped to the Co-Op round the corner for a few bits and ended up with a bit more than I could comfortably carry - being a tight git, I didn't invest 5p in a plastic bag, and to make sure I could carry everything i rammed my wallet into my pocket with my phone. Back home 30 mins later I'm wandering round the house looking for my wallet, and conclude I must have dropped it between the shop and the house.

So I dash out down the road to find it by re-tracing my walk home, and there's a bloke coming the other way up the same street I'd walked up from Co-op; he looks quite shabby, like he's homeless of lives in a doss-house. Pushing a broken bike, he's got dirty clothes, looks unwashed and generally not the person you'd choose to next to on a bus (this was my thinking)....i thought to myself "well, I hope this bloke's not seen my wallet on the ground or it's a goner for sure"....he looks me up and down as we approach each other, he slows down and I get a feeling he's sussing me out.....then he says..."are you Mr Oucho*?" - turns out he'd found the wallet outside the shop and was walking round to my house to drop it off for me (must have got address from driving license). So I got it back via the human kindness of a bloke who 30 seconds before I'd written of as a scabby rotter! Sometimes life teaches you a lesson and yesterday it taught me not to be so bloody judgemental.

*obviously he used my actual surname!

Users who are viewing this thread