Losing £500k pcm??? (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

He Isn't though is he? Read what he said. LAST month lost £500K - very likely they did and they probably are close to break even in the months they play 2 - 3 games and generate revenue.

there not close to break even are they? If they were they wouldnt be in shit street still. Please do the maths. Also, as much as i admire your faith is fisher he's a spin doctor and a good one. Were not losing 500k a month. That was 2 years ago. Even with no gates in were not leaking 500k even for 1 month. I wont believe that.

Grendel

there not close to break even are they? If they were they wouldnt be in shit street still. Please do the maths. Also, as much as i admire your faith is fisher he's a spin doctor and a good one. Were not losing 500k a month. That was 2 years ago. Even with no gates in were not leaking 500k even for 1 month. I wont believe that.

Well you must have inside knowledge then - please tell.

Disorganised1

Could be they are factoring in redundancy payments....... for all our chairmen

Stevec189

Don't forget TV revenue will drop significantly next year to around £1 Million from whatever it is currently (£7M rings a bell but can't be arsed to check). The wage bill has not fropped by anything like that amount. Factor in reduced reveue from Season Ticket Sales and projected lower attendances (typically 20% on relegation) then I can easily see where £500K a month is coming from. Half the stadium revenue would help plug the gap but nowhere near fill it!

Any business which is as behind with its accounts as SISU are, are up shit creek...and anything else that they say is complete bollocks.

And remember that these accounts are not just one year behind, they are unknown from April 2010....over 2 years!!

CCFC123

Any business which is as behind with its accounts as SISU are, are up shit creek...and anything else that they say is complete bollocks.

And remember that these accounts are not just one year behind, they are unknown from April 2010....over 2 years!!

just like i'm telling everyone. some on here think were about to break even!!! Talk about sky blue tinted glasses.

smouch1975

It could possibly be that CCFC is still spending £500k per month, in the form of putting money back into SISU

Remember SISU's claim of investment has already been exposed as a loan, why would they not be calling monthly on it?

shmmeee

It could possibly be that CCFC is still spending £500k per month, in the form of putting money back into SISU

Remember SISU's claim of investment has already been exposed as a loan, why would they not be calling monthly on it?

Because it makes no sense. They'd need to take out a loan from Sisu to pay a loan to Sisu.

My guess is £500k is all the player wages of people whose contracts are up this summer, the rent (it's still a debt if we don't pay it) and is last month so no ticket income.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

As an isolated statement, the figure - whether it's accurate of not - is meaningless. Some bills, the rent for example, may fall due quarterly. If the rent's over £1m, then the quarterly rent invoice will be in excess of £250K. Slap that on your overhead in one month and the figures, for that month, would look poor of course. But the next two months until the next quarter is due would look better.

Depends of you decide the quote the bad month in order to paint a picture. A bit disingenuous, but that's SISU all over for me.

Of course, I cite rent. It could equally be management charges, director's remuneration, etc

Users who are viewing this thread