Looks like we're back (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I guess we are just lucky that we are able to share dialect with that strange breed that think its acceptable to watch ccfc at sixfields !

You could argue that it's the sixfielders that are the divisive ones. Seeing as they are a tiny tiny minority of CCFC fans.

The same few people having the same old off topic argument. Don't you ever get bored FFS? Keep posts on topic please.

I agree -- but tell these two to stop posting crap like this

skybluetony176

That is what I am saying and the only reason I am saying it is that that number is a reasonable numbers of supporters and they should not be dismissed by the likes of Sky Blue John and Tony in such a way. It's not 50 people, its not 100 it is a significant number. The debate is irrelevant actually - I agree - however, wumming posts like John's and Tony's deserve to be challenged as it is dividing supporters between those who go and those who don't.

In the end they are all the same -- supporters.

Not much of a divide. One's a tiny minority the other is a vast majority.

Sky Blues

Hobo, DWH, WEA, SB, Reg & Monners - while I agree with your posts (and some quite witty), why engage with that person. He/she is never ever wrong and debating with someone who will never change their standpoint is, well, pointless.

Withdraw the oxygen of response and they'll eventually give up - bite and you'll be reeled in.

Just my opinion, of course. :wave:

By the way - has anyone noticed that all the De Vere Hotel rooms overlooking the pitch at the Ricoh for the Sheffield match are all booked. :thinking about: wonder if it means anything?

Wigan, thanks for the concern. If you notice, I didn't debate him, I just gave him a fact. Y'know, a real one, rather than an estimated one. Facts, real facts, can bring these debates to a swift conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread