looking for a Coventry shirt for lad aged 4 (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Hes just started footy training (well organised play really) and I would love to get him a cov shirt to wear. He is just about starting to show an interest and his mums a Leeds fan so I cant let her beat me to it!

I looked on the official shop and they have sold out of the home tops in my lads size.

I thought it doesn't need to be a current shirt as he will grow out of it in no time but i've had no luck on ebay and classicfootballshirts.com

anyone know of a good place to look?

I'm even up for buying one if any of you have one that your kids grown out of?

Thanks in advance

steve_justsport

Hi Alkhen - Could you please ring the Club Shop on 02477 672021 and ask to Speak to Paul.

I have just rung the store for you and we've located a 4-5 Infant Kit and I've asked them to put one aside for you. If you could call to give your details please and they can either arrange for it to be put aside or they can take the order over the phone.

Astute

Hi Alkhen - Could you please ring the Club Shop on 02477 672021 and ask to Speak to Paul.

I have just rung the store for you and we've located a 4-5 Infant Kit and I've asked them to put one aside for you. If you could call to give your details please and they can either arrange for it to be put aside or they can take the order over the phone.

Top service :)

Alkhen

All sorted, great service the guys in the store were very helpful

Users who are viewing this thread