Longest serving managers (1 Viewer)

Skybluemichael

Crewe sack their manager robins now 9th longest serving manager, Mowbray gotta be the next one to go or would Burnley sack Dyche If they get relegated?

Grendel

Crewe sack their manager robins now 9th longest serving manager, Mowbray gotta be the next one to go or would Burnley sack Dyche If they get relegated?

Some Blackburn fans think the owners will offer Mowbray a new deal. I suspect not and I’d be amazed if Robins wasn’t top of their list

Grendel

Some Blackburn fans think the owners will offer Mowbray a new deal. I suspect not and I’d be amazed if Robins wasn’t top of their list

don’t know why that’s a funny comment seems obvious they’d try

rob9872

I appreciate if they weren't successful that they would be more like to be moved on, however there is a certain synergy of 'relative' success across that group of longevity. I understand if it's really not working but often they replace bad with worse rather than be afforded time.

Ask Everton if they'd rather have stuck with consistently 4th placed Moyes, or Charlton with Curbishley, Bolton with big Sam when they suggested these guys had taken them as far as they could despite being established in the Premier League. Over ambitious and impatient fans are often the root cause of sacking followed by failure, so without a bottomless pit, careful what you wish for.

*Edit - Moyes of course always primed for Man Utd, but a number of Everton fans I know weren't disappointed and thought they'd kick on without him at the helm.

Mucca Mad Boys

don’t know why that’s a funny comment seems obvious they’d try

Well, it’s a funny comment coming from perhaps the most sceptical posters of Robins that is not obviously a WUM.

Robins leaving would be a fools errand. In the same way Nathan Jones, Paul Warne or Ainsworth were to leave jobs they’re ‘untouchable’ in.

Grendel

Well, it’s a funny comment coming from perhaps the most sceptical posters of Robins that is not obviously a WUM.

Robins leaving would be a fools errand. In the same way Nathan Jones, Paul Warne or Ainsworth were to leave jobs they’re ‘untouchable’ in.

my point is it’s likely they’d approach him. I assume Waggott is still there

Grendel

I think so yes. Something happened when sisu decided to stop investing free money and allow football people to football though

well wagott abs fisher are definitely football people

Users who are viewing this thread