London based Sky Blues (1 Viewer)

covkid

Need some advice on how long I should allow myself to get back to Cov station and where could I catch the quickest bus back into town from the Ricoh?????
I can get a train from Cov at 22:30 but am worried that it wont leave me enough time to get to the station in time ( as I wont wanna leave too early and miss a goal or two ;):D )

Brighton Sky Blue

Buses leave just outside the shopping centre and buses to the station leave regularly from Pool Meadow :)

covkid

This is for the Crewe home game ( need a few drinks before hand to steady the nerves ;):whistle::D) and trying not to drive if I can help it. BSB , Once the parked up lot leave the Arena is it around to the side of tescos for the one that travels down the long ford rd??

Brighton Sky Blue

This is for the Crewe home game ( need a few drinks before hand to steady the nerves ;):whistle::D) and trying not to drive if I can help it. BSB , Once the parked up lot leave the Arena is it around to the side of tescos for the one that travels down the long ford rd??

You'll be pushing it to get to the station in time. My advice would be to find a fellow Londoner here who you can lift share with, or take the hit on a taxi but even then you might miss your train. Could you book somewhere to stay in Cov?

covkid

Trying to keep the costs down, hence why Im not looking to stay over. So it looks like I will be driving and having a beer or two when I get home.

I could be offering lifts from down here if plan X does go pear shaped;)

Users who are viewing this thread