Lockdown lessons (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4439
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4439

What things have you accidentally learnt during lockdown about yourself, others, and the things that you do and use? Has it changed your behaviour?

For me, the most significant learning has been that Cushnelle loo rolls are far superior to Andrex, something I wouldn't have known if it weren't through forced choice.

wingy

Getting the assisted level of shopping right .
Hasn't come yet ,too much waste

Timing of delivery the issue more than anything.

RegTheDonk

Learned that most people have short memories or will easily go with a crowd. A couple of months ago, people would wave at you while they clapped the NHS outside their house. Now they mostly drive past without acknowledgement, or moan when they can't get a doctor's appointment and have to try a walk in centre.

Blind-Faith

That I definitely cannot drink. As much as I love being on my own it is dangerous territory sometimes. I also have an ability to sit and watch tv day and night no problem 😂

chiefdave

I‘ve learnt that work is bad for my health, wish I was joking but I’m not.

Have lost a stone and a half since being furloughed and for the first time in a long time my blood pressure has dropped to a normal level.

Got called in on Monday to do one day, because a site visit was needed and I’m guessing nobody who is still working would do it, and within a couple of hours felt like shit and ridiculously stressed.

Weird thing is I’ve got a lot of stress at the moment as to if I’ll have a job at all when furlough ends but that doesn’t affect me the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread