Lock us out starve them out (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Mass protests at wasps games has got to be the way to go. Block the car parks, block the turnstiles, block the ticket office etc. Make it such a pain in the arse to attend Wasps games and any event at the Ricoh that no one will want to go.

We’ve got to peacefully and constructively start targeting local sponsors, targeting schools to stop promoting them and distributing tickets etc etc.

If the Trust aren’t going to do this then we need another supporters group. No I’m not volunteering as I have neither the time or the energy to organise stuff.

To be clear that when I say starve them out I do mean full stop not just until the club is back at the Ricoh.

When they took on the Ricoh they took on a responsibility to ensure that CCFC remain there. If they don’t want that responsibility they’ve got to go.

chiefdave

Couldn't agree more with this and if the trust have anything about them they will already have plans ready and be all over this. Won't hold my breath though.

Reactions: TTG

rob9872

I attended the Wasps protests and if that was anything to go by then sadly you’re right.
I didn't attend as I was told on the night before that a demonstration could hamper talks. They clearly just wanted the game to go ahead without trouble. I wont allow that to happen again.

edgy

You will easily get a couple of hundred at a properly organise and advertised event. These things snowball. Get some local figureheads involved and it will take off. The last one was all done within less than 24 hrs and about 4 people tweeting about it.

Rich

Sorry to say this, but I support the Football club for the enjoyment of it.

I don't support them to get involved in legal wrangles, protests and other such lark.

I'm interested in the Football side of the club and the playing staff and will attend matches at the Ricoh.

I won't be giving up my time to stand outside the Ricoh in protest.

I know many of you may be upset by this statement, but I guess I'm just not hardcore enough and have a family to spend my time with.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry to say this, but I support the Football club for the enjoyment of it.

I don't support them to get involved in legal wrangles, protests and other such lark.

I'm interested in the Football side of the club and the playing staff and will attend matches at the Ricoh.

I won't be giving up my time to stand outside the Ricoh in protest.

I know many of you may be upset by this statement, but I guess I'm just not hardcore enough and have a family to spend my time with.

Contradicts there that you will only attend if it's at the Ricoh but you are only bothered about the football?

fellatio_Martinez

About 20 years ago before people were brain washed with reality TV and social media there might have been a reaction but no one cares anymore.

Just tweet about it mate.

torchomatic

Couldn't agree more with this and if the trust have anything about them they will already have plans ready and be all over this. Won't hold my breath though.

Waiting for their mealy mouth, hand wringing statement.

SkyblueBazza

Let's face it: -

1 We are a laughing stock over all this yet again.
2 In all but name, we are ourselves a franchise club like the one so many despise
3 It's a shit situation that only money will influence the outcome of
4 If people block access to the Ricoh - someone will get arrested. Interest in that kind action will quickly dispel after that - plus unless it happens every game, it will only scratch the surface

At present I don't think I will be able to muster any interest for football in general moving forward

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Let's face it: -

1 We are a laughing stock over all this yet again.
2 In all but name, we are ourselves a franchise club like the one so many despise
3 It's a shit situation that only money will influence the outcome of
4 If people block access to the Ricoh - someone will get arrested. Interest in that kind action will quickly dispel after that - plus unless it happens every game, it will only scratch the surface

At present I don't think I will be able to muster any interest for football in general moving forward

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What do you mean by "we"? Were you actually interested in football before?

Straight on another thread about Wasps though. ;)

christonabike

On a serious note fans need to unite this time as we tried to get a deal done and the team need as much help as we can give them. I won’t go to every game but every little helps when we are against it.
The fighting spirit of this club will see this through!
PUSB

Covstu

This is the time you would expect the Trust to be taking control of the situation and gathering joint support for all city fans and agreeing action but again silence. They are probably just renewing their Wasps season tickets.

There needs to be full agreement on action and whether that's at the ricoh, council house, St Andrews wherever but we need to be one voice on this. Sadly this will never happen and Robins and co will suffer as a consequence.

Nick

Administrator
This is the time you would expect the Trust to be taking control of the situation and gathering joint support for all city fans and agreeing action but again silence. They are probably just renewing their Wasps season tickets.

There needs to be full agreement on action and whether that's at the ricoh, council house, St Andrews wherever but we need to be one voice on this. Sadly this will never happen and Robins and co will suffer as a consequence.

Nah they are just retweeting particular things.

Limey

I've grown more disappointed with the Trust as times gone on. I'm sure they're all decent city fans.
Unfollowed them on twitter as not really agreeing with the stance on some issues.

Users who are viewing this thread