Local Physios (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody got any recommendations from experience? Had a look at Google Reviews etc but sometimes you can't really get a full idea.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Nick do you still go to spindles ? There was a guy who advertised there he’s retired but worked with the Great Britain Olympic team a couple of the lads that I knew from there used him

Nick

Administrator
Nick do you still go to spindles ? There was a guy who advertised there he’s retired but worked with the Great Britain Olympic team a couple of the lads that I knew from there used him

Haven't been for a few years now.

Was he working from there or was it just on the noticeboard by the changing rooms?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Haven't been for a few years now.

Was he working from there or was it just on the noticeboard by the changing rooms?
Noticeboard

I used a physio in Albany road a couple of years ago when I injured my back but I’ve forgot the name sorry

I think there’s on by the bookies on Norman place road too

clint van damme

Noticeboard

I used a physio in Albany road a couple of years ago when I injured my back but I’ve forgot the name sorry

If it's the one by the railway bridge it's gone. He was decent but I don't know where he's gone to.
Pilgrims in Mayfield Rd in Earlsdon is good.

Sky_Blue_Daz

If it's the one by the railway bridge it's gone. He was decent but I don't know where he's gone to.
Pilgrims in Mayfield Rd in Earlsdon is good.
Yes I think that was it opposite the Albany pub

Nick

Administrator
Cheers, having a look now!

How much are they nowadays? None of them have any pricing per hour / session to get a decent idea. Think I went years and years ago and it was about £25-£30 so dread to think now :(

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The ex Cov physio, Damien Delahunty, has a practice in the ground floor of that new assisted living place next to the Butts. Recommended by a neighbour and helped relieve my sciatica a fair bit 6 months or so ago. It was £40 for initial 45 min assesment then £35 for each half hour session (possibly cheaper rates if block booked for 6/10 sessions).

Snikpoh87

Noticeboard

I think his name was Darren Carrott? I’d love to know where he ended up, he sorted my back out a treat after a car crash I was involved in.

clint van damme

I think his name was Darren Carrott? I’d love to know where he ended up, he sorted my back out a treat after a car crash I was involved in.

that's him.
He used to work in the NHS as well as have a practice there so is perhaps still working for them.

Nick

Administrator
Tried to google but looks like he got burgled and then he dissolved the company in May 2016.

Maybe just gone to work in the NHS.

I'm not even going to bother trying to go through the NHS, would be waiting months if not years.

Si80

Halo Physio in Kenilworth. Wife’s mate is the owner who she worked with at Nuffield Health.

olderskyblue

Cheers, having a look now!

How much are they nowadays? None of them have any pricing per hour / session to get a decent idea. Think I went years and years ago and it was about £25-£30 so dread to think now :(

About the same. Try elite in coundon. Very good. They are physios for the wasps players...

(That was a joke about the wasps)

Nick

Administrator
Yeah Elite was one I was looking at too as have been to the barbers next door a couple of times and seen it.

A bit of a pain being a bank holiday I can't look to book in.

vow

Yeah Elite was one I was looking at too as have been to the barbers next door a couple of times and seen it.

Pretty sure there's a voucher for 50% off initial appointment somewhere?!

olderskyblue

Tell them I referred you, and I'll get a £5 off my next treatment.. !! (not sure they will know who olderskyblue is though....)

If you can get in to see Monika (Tuesday's only) I can recommend her.

Grendel

Tell them I referred you, and I'll get a £5 off my next treatment.. !! (not sure they will know who olderskyblue is though....)

If you can get in to see Monika (Tuesday's only) I can recommend her.

Yeah - I bet you can - £20 for the HE?

olderskyblue

Yeah - I bet you can - £20 for the HE?

It took me awhile to realise what you meant by HE.. :emoji_laughing:

but, no, must be a different massage to what you're used to...;)

Rich

I use Queens Road in Nuneaton. Only £20 and he’s a bloody wizard. Couldn’t recommend him enough

Terry Gibson's perm

I use Abbey Physio in Nuneaton £35 for half an hour and you can book online which is handy.

CJ_covblaze

Elite are very good, especially with sport injuries. Nikki has been involved with the Blaze for years and Joel used to play for them.

Users who are viewing this thread