Loans... (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Does anyone know if any of our loanees or a 'view to a permanent'?

McGoldrick, when 1st reported was meant to be to a 'view to a permanent', a player I want us to keep.

Bailey, like to keep him, I think he has 1 year left on his Derby contract (I stand to be corrected!) ... Could he sign?

Reckford?

Hendo, think he'll stay at Arsenal for the forseeable future...

Brown... GOD NO! He is awful! Hope he stays at Man U!

Any info is appreciated.

StevieM

I think it says in the CET today that Bailey was told by Clough to go out on loan with a view to him getting a transfer?
I'm pretty sure that McG is only here until January and then back to Forest, we are screwed with him really though aren't we cos if he does well Forest will want him back or someone else will come in with a fee for a loan for the rest of the season with a view to permanent.
If he is shite then he goes back to Forest.
Depends I guess if we could afford to pay his wages for an extended loan or have money for a fee for him from Forest?

Callum Ball - useless. Recce Brown - useless. Henderson - awful against carlisle. Reckford - will proberly go back to Wolves and be in the first team if he does any good. Bailey - dont know, dont care. We dont need him. McGoldrick - WE NEED HIM! But in true Coventry fashion, he'll do well and go back to Forest. SISU wouldnt give us the shit off their shoes, so why would they give us at least 500K to buy a players. they've given us a total of 500k to spend over the last 4 transfer windows and they must have pocketed over |£5 million from player sales in that time. Aslong as those morons are in charge, we wont be singing anyone.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know about Reckford but I reckon Reckord might have a chance at coming to us ;)

Skybluestu82

Don't the forest fans hate McGoldrick tho, nicknames McGoaldrought so hopefully he really hasn't shown much at forest and aren't in their future plans.

Also can't see us keeping Bailey as didn't he win Derby's young player of the year? Surely they won't want to get rid of a young prospect.

Hope I'm wrong on both counts though!

Bertola

I think we have a chance with Bailey.And I believe Reckord's contract expires at the end of the season, so that may be an option for us too.

I have heard that McGoldrick is only here to get himself in the shop window for a permanent move elsewhere though. Hopefully thats wrong and we can sign him.

zuniga

Think it all depends where we are in the league come January.

If we're still down the bottom I can't see McGoldrick or Bailey wanting to stay. If we're in or pushing the top 6 however they may see us as a good career move, playing week in week out in a successful team. Both Reckord and Brown are probably league one standard and I suspect would be willing to join permanently, if we wanted them. Not sure about Ball, I think Derby will want him back but I'm not sure they really need him.

I expect Henderson to go on loan to a Championship club for the 2nd half of the season, like Norwood did last season. Would be nice if we could keep him for the whole season though, think he'll be very good for us.

how am i a dumbass? be realistic. McGoldrick and Bailey are championship class. Henderson, Reckford, Ball and Brown are all good young prospects for thei teams. I would like to keep McG Bailey and Reckford but i dont thinki sisu will stump up the cash. they havent before so why shud they now?

Nonleagueherewecome

The Reckford Files.

Sick Boy

Callum Ball - useless. Recce Brown - useless. Henderson - awful against carlisle. Reckford - will proberly go back to Wolves and be in the first team if he does any good. Bailey - dont know, dont care. We dont need him. McGoldrick - WE NEED HIM! But in true Coventry fashion, he'll do well and go back to Forest. SISU wouldnt give us the shit off their shoes, so why would they give us at least 500K to buy a players. they've given us a total of 500k to spend over the last 4 transfer windows and they must have pocketed over |£5 million from player sales in that time. Aslong as those morons are in charge, we wont be singing anyone.

yeh......alright mate.......

ashbyjan

When asked at fans forum Waggott clearly stated that whatever happens McGoldrick was only here until Jan. There was no way we would be buying him and Forest only sent him here to be in the shop window and he will be sold as his contract is up in the summer and they want a return. Still no worries we have Callum Ball and ROD to come in..........

Martin180

McGoldrick is available in January ,only problem then is if he has done too much for us and another club shows interest .........

RichieGunns

Trueskyblueliam! His name is Reckord, not Reckford! It was pointed out to you on the previous page. I guess you didn't read the post.

And I completely disagree with everything you said, not to mention you contradicted yourself by first saying you didn't care about Reckord and then turning around and saying you would like to take him on permanently. Try working out exactly what you want to say before posting it on this forum as there are a lot of people on here that are willing to rip such statements as yours to shreds, me included ;)

I think Reckord is a talented lad who is better than Hussey & Kilbane at LB by miles. The fact Hussey is off on loan means we need him more than ever.

Bailey is a young prospect also and I would hope we can bring him in on a permanent.

Ball has potential but I think Derby will want him back.

Your opinion that Henderson is crap is based on about 75 minutes in one match. What happened to giving the lad a chance. He's not even had a proper chance to prove himself and you already want him gone.

And how have we not seen Moussa play? He played 60 minutes at arsenal the other day and ran the show on his flank so much so that his opposing playing swapped flanks because he couldn't get past him. Again another player your saying is crap even though it's early days.

Brown is also someone I think needs a little patience. He's learning his trade and no one can say he will never be a decent footballer unless they've been to the future...any takers? So let's see how he goes. We can't get rid of either of them until the end of the season as loan regulations state we must keep them for the period of the loan contract and can only send them back in Jan if there is a specific Claus in their contracts.

So to surmise...you are not being realistic, your being melodramatic and I know the difference, I'm a bloody professional actor and I know what melodrama looks like. So calm down...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread