Loan players (1 Viewer)

1966skyblue

I don't mind loan players if they add quality but Kelly Evans, Haynes and George Thomas are all much better and committed Coventry players than Page, Sterry and Wright. ATM getting destroyed behind these 2 full backs. Haynes in particular has been badly treated. Had a good run last year and then dropped after 1 poor game by Mowbray.

CJ_covblaze

Agree with Page and Thomas but not Sterry. He's not brilliant but has been one of our better players this season.

rupert_bear

Loaning in 20year old Lewis Page over 21year old Ryan Haynes is another Mowbray/Venus puzzle. Is Page better than Haynes ? Who had 6 months on loan and played at division 2 Cambridge United last season and by all accounts did okay, the more I look into the Mowbray/Venus partnership the more cracks I find and one is still here !

skybluebeduff

Loaning in 20year old Lewis Page over 21year old Ryan Haynes is another Mowbray/Venus puzzle. Is Page better than Haynes ? Who had 6 months on loan and played at division 2 Cambridge United last season and by all accounts did okay, the more I look into the Mowbray/Venus partnership the more cracks I find and one is still here !
It would be nice to know which one of them were pulling the strings, was it a joint effort when it came to transfers? Or is the blame solely on one of them?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Haynes should be playing. No worse than Page and more of a goal threat than most of our midfielders + Agyei/Wright.

Those two strikers can fuck off. Actually, they need to fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread