Liverpool Fans CL Flights Cancelled. (1 Viewer)

vow

What a mess, Kiev Airport can't/won't find slots for planes coming from Liverpool due to the travel firm (allegedly) trying too late to book slots!
Liverpool fans' fury over flights fiasco
I'd be frothing!

chiefdave

did the fact that Thomas Cook, who are running the official trips, didn’t add more capacity as they couldn’t secure slots not set off alarm bells for anyone?

vow

I wonder.
Sounds like a possible Scam
Take the money leave it late
Blame others
Too cynical?
Will they divi up?
Yea, travel firm is offering full refunds and Liverpool fc refunding tix bought direct from them.
And no, not too cynical, wingy!

Covstu

More flights just been cancelled according to sky sports by another tour operator. You just couldn’t imagine the joy of getting tickets, booking flights then not been able to get there! They ran a story on a group of lads travelling in a bus over there circa 1400 miles. That seems the sensible option now!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

More flights just been cancelled according to sky sports by another tour operator. You just couldn’t imagine the joy of getting tickets, booking flights then not been able to get there! They ran a story on a group of lads travelling in a bus over there circa 1400 miles. That seems the sensible option now!

Might be feeling their pain if Cov station don’t get their act together on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread