Liverpool Everton (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Everton were very lucky then!

Anybody else see the lino who made the offside call just give a cheeky smirf?

wingy

Everton were very lucky then!

Anybody else see the lino who made the offside call just give a cheeky smirf?
Thought he might have called a foul at the back post someone climbing all over the defender .

Nick

Administrator
Yep that's what I thought originally but was just strange how the lino gave that rather than the ref as it was on the other side.

wingy

Yep that's what I thought originally but was just strange how the lino gave that rather than the ref as it was on the other side.

Don't think its the first time Nick ,think I've seen a few Lino's call for fouls in build up to goals before,Its smore the outraged Pundits /Commentators the Issue here IMO.

Daz

Nick I was in the Gladys Street end what an atmosphere not like Ricoh:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Tickets were £37 each my lad supports Everton & he took me their.Suarez should of been sent off earlier so justice was done to the racist bastard:jerkit::jerkit:

skybluegod

Nick I was in the Gladys Street end what an atmosphere not like Ricoh:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Tickets were £37 each my lad supports Everton & he took me their.Suarez should of been sent off earlier so justice was done to the racist bastard:jerkit::jerkit:

he shouldn't have been imo and jagelika and distin should have been sent off both off them fouling liverpool players as the last man

Users who are viewing this thread