Literacy thousands not protesting outside Council House (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
I know that the councillors aren't there in the evening but surely most people are at work? At least the hill is usually outside the usual 9-5 week.

But Les' tweet says its a fantastic turnout and Petition.

If it is only 40, its a bit of a let down, considering the protest is in Coventry and not Northampton or Mayfair.

torchomatic

This is why despite Michael's best efforts the fan base will always be divided (I'm as guilty as any, I know). One lot takes the piss out of the hill, the other take the piss out of those outside the Council House.

Forever divided, I'm afraid.

But Les' tweet says its a fantastic turnout and Petition.

If it is only 40, its a bit of a let down, considering the protest is in Coventry and not Northampton or Mayfair.

chiefdave

Exactly this, the numbers on the hill and at SISU / FL offices have been ridiculed yet 40 people turning up for a protest in Coventry is a 'fantastic turnout'

Have the CT ever sent a reporter to cover live the protests on the hill, FL or SISU offices? Not trying to be awkward or start and arguement, just can't seem to remember them doing so.

chiefdave

This is why despite Michael's best efforts the fan base will always be divided (I'm as guilty as any, I know). One lot takes the piss out of the hill, the other take the piss out of those outside the Council House.

Forever divided, I'm afraid.

Fair point but right at the time the other groups are making moves to bring everyone together this new group have appeared to cause further division! I'm not at all clear from their website / petition what they actually want to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread