Lion OSX - Mac Users (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Are there any Mac Users on here? Will you be upgrading?

Nick

Administrator
I have managed to finally get it downloaded.

On first look it isn't too much different, the mouse has a lot more features and the mail looks a bit cooler.

It didn't break though so that is a good thing!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, I think it is £22. About $29.99.

Pretty seamless, just through the App Store and let it run.

shmmeee

I'm running it on my MBA 2010, I like the changes a lot, especially fullscreen apps and mission control. MS Office hasn't implemented the new features like full screen and versions though.

One thing I will warn anyone thinking of upgrading: My WiFi has been fucked since I upgraded, keeps dropping for no reason and I have to reselect the network. I'll be taking a trip to the Apple store to see if they can sort it, but it's pissed me right off.

Nick

Administrator
I'm running it on my MBA 2010, I like the changes a lot, especially fullscreen apps and mission control. MS Office hasn't implemented the new features like full screen and versions though.

One thing I will warn anyone thinking of upgrading: My WiFi has been fucked since I upgraded, keeps dropping for no reason and I have to reselect the network. I'll be taking a trip to the Apple store to see if they can sort it, but it's pissed me right off.

It looks like it was a bug, had the same on my iMac. Fixed now with an update :)

Users who are viewing this thread