Linell (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Now disagreeing with fans about mcsheffrey like he did with thorn!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hes allowed an opinion, but he needs to let the fans who phone in have their opinions too without being shot down.

How anyone can stick up for Sheff is beyond me! From Linell to Nigel, there is no doubting that he was dire today!

Shame Nigel couldn't get there today! Had he been there to witness the game today, he may have been a bit more emotional ;)

Flying Fokker

Hes allowed an opinion, but he needs to let the fans who phone in have their opinions too without being shot down.

How anyone can stick up for Sheff is beyond me! From Linell to Nigel, there is no doubting that he was dire today!

Shame Nigel couldn't get there today! Had he been there to witness the game today, he may have been a bit more emotional ;)

Linnell even apologised that NIgel couldn't go to the game! Patronising or what?

ajsccfc

The more contrary he is to people, the more attention he and his show gets. He won't give a shit people are calling him names, so long as they're talking about him.

Sbarcher

Says a hundred words when 1 will do. Took him ages to babble on about the hand over to the latest rugby score. When it was 9-3 he said Wales wouls win the Championship - not true! They needed to win by 8 clear points. Likes the sound of his own voice far too much for me.

Users who are viewing this thread