Lincoln City (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

They're getting a bit excited are they not ? 3,500 tickets sold already with a full week to run ! Lets hope this makes for a very good gate !

pastythegreat

This will be our downfall in average away attendance records at the end of the season.
We were hamstrung by Luton and Lincoln with only 1k tickets where as look at the reverse fixture. Should take there average at least level with us if not more than.
Although I think if it comes close to promotion/playoffs at the end of the season I'm sure we'll tale a good 4k following to Notts County.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Adge

Yeah fair play. Good following for L2 it has to be said. Helps that they can have as many tickets as they want though really.

pusbccfc

Lincoln are the one club who could compete with us for the biggest bandwagon club in the country. They have been averaging about 2500 at home for the past 5/6 years bar last season. Suddenly they are now getting significantly bigger crowds.

smileycov

Facebook User
Lincoln are the one club who could compete with us for the biggest bandwagon club in the country. They have been averaging about 2500 at home for the past 5/6 years bar last season. Suddenly they are now getting significantly bigger crowds.
Nothing to do with the fact they were non league for the last 6 years then?

steve82

With Peterborough having sacked there manager last night I wonder how highly they rate the Crowley brothers at Lincoln?

They fit the mould of there transfer system and policy, this could be a big temptation to them.

Could well derail Lincoln's promotion push.

smileycov

Facebook User
They are having a wobble at the minute, infighting amongst the fans (bit like us!), not happy with results i think they may be on the slide. I was worried about this game a few weeks ago, but Brighton (second Half) and Mansfield have given me hope we are starting to get it together again. I think we can start climbing - obviously need a result tomorrow but from Lincoln onwards, i truly believe we have the capabilities to win the majority of remaining games. JCH is a breath of fresh of air, and will see us scoring more goals and taking control of games. If we do get a run together it will be the perfect time to gain momentum as the pack sorts itself. 1 or 2 teams are starting to struggle to hold on up there now.

Users who are viewing this thread