Likes (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
All this info is underneath your avatar:

Otis

For some reason though he wants to know which of his posts are liked, Houch.

The only way I think he could do that is if he goes through each of his posts submitted and sees who pressed the like button.

I'm rather intrigued as why anyone would want to know who liked their posts.:thinking about:

Houchens Head

For some reason though he wants to know which of his posts are liked, Houch.

The only way I think he could do that is if he goes through each of his posts submitted and sees who pressed the like button.

I'm rather intrigued as why anyone would want to know who liked their posts.:thinking about:

Understood now, Otis. ;)

zigojacko

Why does it seem odd that I would want to see which of my posts were liked? I even think it's pretty useless forum software if it doesn't tell you that. I'm sure vBulletin provided that option.

Grendel

Why does it seem odd that I would want to see which of my posts were liked? I even think it's pretty useless forum software if it doesn't tell you that. I'm sure vBulletin provided that option.

I can tell you something - I haven't liked any of your posts - they have all been shit.

Nick

Administrator
This is vbulletin and it's a third party plugin to add the like function. There may be a way to develop something but depends on the need for it i guess.

L

limoncello

Yeh, there's a reason why everyone on here takes the piss out of you. And that's it.

To be fair, you're running with a 9.67% 'like' rating, whereas Grendel has 16.7%. You are therefore less liked (by a significant margin) than him and that's a statistical FACT.

Houchens Head

To be fair, you're running with a 9.67% 'like' rating, whereas Grendel has 16.7%. You are therefore less liked (by a significant margin) than him and that's a statistical FACT.

.........and you are 42.3% :claping hands:

L

limoncello

Thanks for pointing out the obvious although I'm unsure why the need to compare our likes was raised.

Oops, now you're down to 9.37%. It's like the Streisand effect but with real numbers. Wise up.

Grendel

Thanks for pointing out the obvious although I'm unsure why the need to compare our likes ewas raised.

I hate to be pedantic and it's not as if I am counting but 647 likes of mine were lost during my name change. Really not good for you is it.

Otis

I still don't get why you would want to know the names of the people who have liked your posts.

Do you want to send them a thank you card or something?

Otis

I didn't say I wanted to know the names of the people who have liked my posts.

I said I'm wanting to know which of my posts were liked.

Right, okay. I misunderstood then. Seems like you don't have that many posts so it shouldn't take too long to look through and see which ones had likes against them I would have thought.

zigojacko

Right, okay. I misunderstood then. Seems like you don't have that many posts so it shouldn't take too long to look through and see which ones had likes against them I would have thought.

Yeah, in my instance, it's no hardship to check my posts but after a few thousand it wouldn't be too easy. I'm not that bothered about it though :)

Users who are viewing this thread