Life Questions Thread (1 Viewer)

To get away from the termoil of our beloved club, I thought I would start a general questions thread. Ask anything you like.

Rule 1. You must answer the question posted before with a factual answer.
Rule 2. You must not ask a question until the question before has been answered.

I'll start....

Why is it, that when you put wires next to each other or on top of each other, and return a while later, they have somehow tangled themselves up?

ICHAN

Because the wire fairy has been and tangled them up for you rich.
Being an electrician pulling in singles is a nightmare as you always get a knot in it all somehow, don't know how or why but I can only put it down to the wire fairy, hope that answers your question rich oops sorry la_lucha

wingy

Rich it may be down to the Electro -magnetic -field created when the juice runs through them causing them to want to act like a coil or motor/dynamo /transformer .now the question ,how long before EMF reform and follow the Stone Roses on tour,failing that ,has John Dazzel finally given up on bigging up the support in the three home stands prior to kick off?. hoorah

TheRoyalScam

a) It would be 'Unbelievable'.:p
b) I hope so, but his appearance in the half-time miming boy band was even more cringeworthy.

Here's my question:

What is the point of having a 'chairman' who lives in Portugal?

ICHAN

Your just picking on poor ken now royalscam leave him alone :laugh:.
It's an image thing, makes us look loaded because our chairmen has an orange tan and lives in portugal makes us more cosmpolitan.

ICHAN

Why does toast or bread always land on the buttered side no matter how far it falls from?

TheRoyalScam

a) Because of the song "Buttered Side Down".:)

q) Does the Pope shit in the woods and are all bears catholic?:confused:

Child Proof lids are not hard to open if you are an adult. If you are struggling with them then it would suggest that you have not gone through puberty yet.

Why is every cold spell in this country called THE BIG FREEZE and why is every hot spell called THE BIG HEATWAVE?

ICHAN

Whats puberty rich is that another name for rubert :whistle:?If so then no I haven't gone through him.
Never heard the big heatwave before though so do not know the answer to that one but bound to be an american thing because anything big usually derives from them.

On the subject of America why is New York called the big apple?

hughescov

They named New York the big apple after Steve Jobs died.. logical explanation!

Why do showers have a temperature setting to burn yourself? Who needs 50Celsius+ or even 40C+ ??

They named New York the big apple after Steve Jobs died.. logical explanation!

Why do showers have a temperature setting to burn yourself? Who needs 50Celsius+ or even 40C+ ??

Technically its Scald. Showers have a temperature setting that seems stupidly high because the temperature of water coming into the unit varies depending on the time of year. i.e. in the winter it can be near freezing and need heating more than in the summer.

Why is it human nature to cry when feeling pain?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Why does toast or bread always land on the buttered side no matter how far it falls from?

If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it? :D

ICHAN

If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

Don't know but an interesting thought/idea :whistle:

Why can't the body digest tomatoe seeds?

Users who are viewing this thread