Life in League One... (1 Viewer)

canleykid

I always park in the gala bingo in Kemp town when we play them,last season we stayed in Kemp town or camp town as its known and a few of us ended up in the bulldog which we found out is a gay club

Brighton Sky Blue

The majority of clubs along by the pier are gay clubs-all the ones in Kemp Town are (pretty much without exception). Though the rainbow flags outside should be a bit of a giveaway ;)

canleykid

I didn't no bout that flag thing til the Sunday,I'm naive in the world of gays I don't knock them but don't understand them,I just wanted a pint the pub was open so went in they were all friendly

Brighton Sky Blue

Gay people aren't aliens-they just have different quirks in the bedroom. Great little city and the football club're everywhere-something we could probably learn from to be honest.

Paxman II

Most of you on here are such a negative lot and I'm not sure if it's a Coventry thing or what but you manage to put your club down more than most I think. Just love to hear y'all when we are riding top 6 next season...what will you say "yeah but only because of this and that"
Jeez people try being a little more optimistic and positive, you'll find the energy useful and contagious. So dam defeatist in this country these days.

I would rather be us than any other team in that league next season. If you think that's crazy, go study it and I mean really study the teams and their finances and tell me any different.

kdrinkell

Most of you on here are such a negative lot and I'm not sure if it's a Coventry thing or what but you manage to put your club down more than most I think. Just love to hear y'all when we are riding top 6 next season...what will you say "yeah but only because of this and that"
Jeez people try being a little more optimistic and positive, you'll find the energy useful and contagious.

its probably because we have the t-shirt from when we were relegated before,when we were going to bounce back and win all our games....or not.
AT and his clowns have dragged us through last season snatching defeat from the jaws of victory so many times that you have to surrender to it in the end,maybe next season will be different if they pay the rent that is.

Users who are viewing this thread