Video LIAM KITCHING SAVES CITY WITH 96TH MINUTE GOAL! 😅 | City Unseen | Plymouth (A) 📺 (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Come on Simms show a bit of Enthusiasm when you score a goal, didn't even acknowledge the SBA ffs.

cstring82

Likewise half the fans around me saying he’s shit last night before he scored and how he was a complete waste of money.
I think he’ll come good.

Brighton Sky Blue

He's human. He feels like all of us would when told we're shit by everyone. Yes, he has to rise above it but it aint easy.
By anonymous people online he is. At games he only gets support and last night we had great numbers backing them in poor conditions and a long journey for a midweek game.

The people who are actually there are the ones who matter

Covcraig@bury

I wish people just got off SIMM’s back . I see things in him and he will be something special . Get behind him, support him and show him our love . He will score Saturday 👍

Johhny Blue

By anonymous people online he is. At games he only gets support and last night we had great numbers backing them in poor conditions and a long journey for a midweek game.

The people who are actually there are the ones who matter
I don’t get to many games but hope that’s true. All players deserve support during the game

Sky Blue Harry H

I don’t get to many games but hope that’s true. All players deserve support during the game
The players all have support at games from the majority. Individual idiots bellowing rubbish / abuse get lost in the overall noise. Whilst we are doing well, it is easier to 'forgive' poorer individual performances, and consequently it has been a relatively long time since the crowd have turned on individual players imo.

Johhny Blue

Any player or manager looking on social media (or forums like this) must be nuts.
Just do your job and getting the fans supporting you by being positive helps you do that.
The club in general has been positive for at least a couple of years. I get the feeling that our player morale and fellowship between players is very high compared to most teams. Much of the credit for that has to go to the management team. The armchair fans are allowed criticism but do tend to go overboard with every loss or mistake.

usskyblue

The club in general has been positive for at least a couple of years. I get the feeling that our player morale and fellowship between players is very high compared to most teams. Much of the credit for that has to go to the management team. The armchair fans are allowed criticism but do tend to go overboard with every loss or mistake.

Do tend to go overboard?

Some of the meltdowns on here are positively fuckin seismic m8

Brighton Sky Blue

Well think of all the times earlier in the season that Wright would mess up an easy chance and then immediately get his name sung. Of course some idiots in the crowd might try to have their say but they’re drowned out by people wanting the players to succeed

Bugsy

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He's pretty reserved in general, almost shy. When you see him in other unseens he is making lots of noise or joking around. Just gets on with things

Not too shy when putting his hands over his ears or finger too his lips. 😱

Users who are viewing this thread