Liam Kelly

StevieM

Aug 27, 2011
Just goes to show the quality and experience that Kelly brings to the team.
His positional play and work rate is exceptional. James is a good player but he hasn't filled Kellys boots.
I would like to see them both play together but that would be at the expense of Hamer I guess?

cc84cov

Aug 14, 2018
His positional play and work rate is exceptional. James is a good player but he hasn't filled Kellys boots.
I would like to see them both play together but that would be at the expense of Hamer I guess?
Irreplaceable

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
It's not so much what he does to affect the ball, but the whole shape of the team improves with him in it.

steve101

Aug 5, 2010
It really is a testament to Kelly that he started ahead of James despite just coming back from a lengthy injury. Brave call from Robins but proved to be a wise one. He is obviously highly rated so a new contract must be on the table. Let's hope.

hamil99

Facebook User
Aug 18, 2010
Exeter
Goes to show what good players there are throughout the league pryamid. Can't believe we signed him in league 2! Showed his pure class today. I'm feeling confident of our survival hopes if walker and him stay fit.

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
Goes to show what good players there are throughout the league pryamid. Can't believe we signed him in league 2! Showed his pure class today. I'm feeling confident of our survival hopes if walker and him stay fit.
Brave to take him off at 60 but wise to do so

Is he back much quicker than expected?

SleepyGinger

Feb 5, 2020
Record when Kelly starts and played atleast 45 mins this season...

4 wins
4 draws
1 loss

when he’s fit he has to play. Hopefully a contract extension announced soon.

Last edited:

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Aug 26, 2016
Need a bit more than that for survival I’d say 55 points to be fairly certain.
Since 10/11 only 2 seasons have seen teams with 50 points go down.

in fact it’s rare that teams with over 41 points go down

id prefer 55 though. But 50 will be enough. I don’t think Sheffield weds or Birmingham will get to 50

mrtrench

Aug 17, 2008
Somewhere between the waitress and her table.
Since 10/11 only 2 seasons have seen teams with 50 points go down.

in fact it’s rare that teams with over 41 points go down

id prefer 55 though. But 50 will be enough. I don’t think Sheffield weds or Birmingham will get to 50
Without their points deduction Wednesday would be above us. The longer the season goes on, the lower impact the deduction has. I reckon they'll survive.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Aug 26, 2016
Without their points deduction Wednesday would be above us. The longer the season goes on, the lower impact the deduction has. I reckon they'll survive.
I’m not sure. I saw them against us and they were awful. Watched them play blues with my dad Saturday and they were just as bad.

I think they’ve had a run of form but it’s finished now. I think blues will go, and I think it’ll be between them and Rotherham.

they would be above us, Point still stands though I don’t think they will get to 50 points without the points deduction